July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probably be cowering in a corner of the elevator with my eyes squeezed shut :lol:

It disturbs me to look down at the street from some of the buildings in Manhattan...and I think this tower is taller? :panic:

It is!:shifty: However, for some reason my fear of heights didn't bother me here. Only the glass floor bothered me. If you really are terrified of heights, then I would pass. It is really neat though!

It is a BIG problem.....I remember not even being able to go near it!!! :lmao:

It would be cool if the Dome was open and we could see the Claw!:love:

It is!:shifty: However, for some reason my fear of heights didn't bother me here. Only the glass floor bothered me. If you really are terrified of heights, then I would pass. It is really neat though!

I am going nowhere near that glass floor in danger of throwing up. I will try to get up there with you guys, it should be fine if I don't look down.

I hope you find a decent airfare. Just think of the memories you will have!:love:

By the way guys, do you have original tickets? I just checked the date on mine and it says July 3, 2010. They still get accepted right?

I'm finally get hyped for both shows in Montreal and Toronto. Seriously, it really feels like 2 years since we purchased the tickets.

Glad I watched today's Oprah show in Australia and Bono was a featured guest and they included a short U2 segment in Sydney. Seeing the crowd really got me excited for our own shows coming up. :up:

Question for Toronto area people - Is there an easy way to get from the Buffalo airport to downtown Toronto? Renting a car wont be an option for me. Bus, train, affordable private car?

Its $160 to fly into Buffalo on Jet Blue vs $400+ on Air Canada/American/Porter etc. So it seems like it will be worth it to at least look into.

Has anyone thought about a gathering? I know we are going to be pretty tight for time, since our train doesn't arrive until almost 4 pm. Then by the time we check in, we will be lucky if we have time to do the tower. I really do want to do the tower, since I haven't in about 15 years, and it really is great. Any ideas?

I'm hoping that Elevation plays sometime that weekend.... I'll keep you guys posted. I'm going to be seeing them in Calgary next month so I'm going to ask them if they're thinking about it at least ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom