It's Officially a serious question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These books ARE evil!
prod_2002-015_dk.gif

Evil evil evil :scream:

ohhh I've seen those books :der:

My brother used to have some when he was painting houses.

:mad: pms paint books :mad:

I once knew a guy who painted Martha Stewart's house one summer....I guess she was a real rag...wouldn't even let the painters use the guest/servents house to wash up or use the bathroom without one of her evil minions there to make sure no one accidently stepped on one of her perfect blades of grass.

:crack:

..they are part and parcel of my workplace..never leave home without one :crazy: ..when you start trying to colour match the shade of a cup of coffee to make sure it will be suitable for a colleague..or smilie icons~you have to worry a little :wave: :p ;)

daisybean said:
I once knew a guy who painted Martha Stewart's house one summer....I guess she was a real rag...wouldn't even let the painters use the guest/servents house to wash up or use the bathroom without one of her evil minions there to make sure no one accidently stepped on one of her perfect blades of grass.

:crack:

I would have
piss.gif
on her lawn just to say I did it.:wink:

well PMS colors wouldn't really be accurate here anyway since monitors are RGB now would it :angry: :sexywink:

RGB would have to be translated into PMS or CMYK and what you see on the screen doesn't match what's printed :tongue:

I know I've heard it said that girls who hang around together all pms around the same time, but I didn't know that worked for the internet too :laugh:

For the record that is soooooooo blue that it couldn't be more blue if it kicked you in the ass while yelling "I'M BLUE!!!!!'

And he is the drool for when you are staring through the window at a pie or something equally mesmerizingly yummy.

The other drool is for wehn you are just about to eat a pie that is in front of you.

At least in noti land...

How Is This For TMI?

I'm not PMSing. I'm like 2 months late. But it is impossible for me to be pregnant, so it must just be on vacation.

notiti said:
And he is the drool for when you are staring through the window at a pie or something equally mesmerizingly yummy.

The other drool is for wehn you are just about to eat a pie that is in front of you.

YES!! exactly. :crack:

specificity specificity specificity specificity specificity
specificity specificity specificity specificity specificity

:eeklaugh:

*hears Sicy say "I'll specificity your face :angry:"*

:sexywink: :tongue:

Last edited:
i like to use it as a drool smiley. somehow i like it better than the :drool: guy.

:shrug:

but i also like ketchup on scrambled eggs so maybe my opinions are just weird.

ok you see i posted this before i actually saw what this thread turned into.

I didnt notice there were 6 pages. Sorry bout throwing everyone off topic

der i'm tired need sleepy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom