It's Official: Next U2 moans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sallycinnamon78

New Yorker
What are the next whines gonna be about? The tour - for the 99th time? The album? The band name? Bono's arse?

Here are my bets on the future topics::wink:

1 How dare U2 call a song Vertigo? They are being highly insensitive towards people with a fear of heights.

2. How dare they subtly criticise gay people by calling a song A Man And A Woman?

3. How dare they use 2 of the same chords in two different songs? How dare Bono use the word "peace" in his lyrics for more than one song? They're just trying to fob us off with the "U2 sound".

4. How dare Bono give a shit about trying to make the world a better place - he should surely stick to music because that's FAR more important than helping millions of starving people.

5. How dare Edge take off his hat?

You get the idea. :wink: It wouldn't surprise me if any or all of these threads came to life. I despair!

Sorry, I forgot

6. How dare U2 tour? They're too old.

7. How dare U2 not play in *add name of tiny little village with approximately 160 residents*?

10. How dare Doozer criticise my thread, even if it's tongue-in-cheek? I BLAME U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yes: ;)

They've already done #4. Seriously. And they've done #7 before, too. But I bet as soon as the dates are announced tomorrow, #7 will be the first one to pop up again.

bonosgirl84 said:
i'm going to whine about U2 in io.
Am I in the wrong place then? I thought this would be the best place to rip the piss out of the whiners. Bear in mind I'm fairly new to IO... :lol:

You know, it doesn't say that under the IO description; I know it's like an "unofficial" rule or whatever but I think since it doesn't say it anything should be fair game :shrug:

lauren430 said:
You know, it doesn't say that under the IO description; I know it's like an "unofficial" rule or whatever but I think since it doesn't say it anything should be fair game :shrug:

hahahahahaha.

you think so, eh?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom