It's Official# Kat's phone was busy at 5:40 pm central time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol boomcha, thats a great minotaur.

ill take it as a tribute to king (me) regardless of your intentions. thank you.

d
b

laaaaaaaate

:sexywink:

:angry:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
ever heard of call waiting??

Wanker...we've been over this!

There are two phone lines in our house: the main line and my line. The main line has...*quickly counts in head*...5 phones connected to it, and my line only has one. Therefore, we have caller id and call waiting on the main line, but we don't have anything fancy on my line since only a select few call it.

Why I decided to include you in that select few blows my mind...:|

:laugh:

what's tuna of the earth???
:barf: :angry: :no:

yeah, I'm going to agree with you BC. Why, in the name of all that is holy, did you give me the number?

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
yeah, I'm going to agree with you BC. Why, in the name of all that is holy, did you give me the number?

I think I'm gonna have to go with "I was bored out of my fucking mind."

Or maybe I was just out of my fucking mind...

Something like that. :|

Dammit, my cats are trying to eat my Captain Crunch! Get your own damn cereal!

We totally stocked up on cereal today...5 boxes for $10...

Though I really should discuss this in the other thread where cereal is already being discussed...

But this is IO, so it really doesn't matter!!

Breakfast foods aren't just for breakfast.

Dad made me pancakes and eggs for dinner last weekend.

OMC, all 4 of my cats have me surrounded! :uhoh: It's like they're all going, "Swarm, swarm!!"

I fear for my life.............

Or maybe just my cereal.

*quickly finishes it*

OWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Crunch Berry ripped skin off of the roof of my mouth! That was a sharp berry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Top 10 Stupidest Things Bonochick Has Ever Done

10. She stuck her finger in an electrical socket.
9. She got her arm stuck behind her bed while she was naked and couldn't free herself for over 15 minutes.
8. She got her arm stuck between her chair and the metal bar that attached it to her desk in middle school, causing worries that they were going to have to cut the metal to get her out.
7. She saw that the Coke fountain pop dispenser had an "Out Of Order" sign on it, but she just had to make sure...and she ended up spraying Coke everywhere, and it wouldn't stop.
6. She sculpted a bed out of snow and tried to sleep in it.
5. At a speech in front of her senior class, she commented that she liked one of the male teacher's small stuff...not realizing the innuendo until after it had been said.
4. She made out with a tree and got sap stuck in her hair, resulting in a call to the salon for advice as to how to get it out...once the stylists stopped laughing, they were able to help her.
3. She dropped her lunch tray and fell in middle school, and her ass landed in mashed potatoes.
2. When trying to put the parking brake on in driver's ed, she popped the trunk instead, prompting the very old instructor to say, "In all my years of teaching, nobody has EVER made THAT mistake!"

And the #1 stupidest thing Bonochick has ever done............

1. She gave her phone number to weirdos on the Internet.

one time my friends pushed me into the guy's bathroom.

and it is dangerous to give your phone number out to internet weirdos.....I WOULD NEVER DO THAT. :shame: :angry:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
one time my friends pushed me into the guy's bathroom.

I got in trouble at a middle school dance for going into the boys' room. The chaperone didn't care that the asshole had stolen my shoe. :| :|

Don't even ask how he got the shoe...I don't even remember...

You know how middle school dances are. :crack:

One time, at a middle school dance, there was this guy who had the hots for me (he was a freak though, so whatever...), and I told him I wanted him to make the DJ play "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"...which is absolutely not a song to be played at a dance. But I told him I'd love him forever if he did...cuz I figured there was no way in hell that song would EVER be played. So he hounded the DJ all night...and he actually got him to play it!!!! :huh:

Everybody stopped dancing and just looked around cuz they didn't know what to do with that music...so a bunch of guys started like moshing...:huh: :der:

It was weird...

Back
Top Bottom