ITS OFFICIAL # I can get a CAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lmao

Yeah, there are a FEW dogs I dont mind.. as long as they're small, dont smell, dont slobber on me, dont BITE ME and dont jump on me. :|

But I will love any cat in the world :laugh:

Re: lmao

Sicy said:
Yeah, there are a FEW dogs I dont mind.. as long as they're small, dont smell, dont slobber on me, dont BITE ME and dont jump on me. :|

But I will love any cat in the world :laugh:

:hmm: I thought cats were smelly, bit people, jumped where ever they want.....

Cats dont smell. Especially if they're indoor cats.
They clean themselves everyday. You dont have to bathe them.
They smell sweet :cute:

Cats rarely bite people, and if they do its usually just when they're playing, and they dont bite hard. They cant very well kill you like you hear about all these dogs that attack people and put them in the hospital.

Cats dont automatically jump on you when you walk into the room. And if they do, its usually only when you're sitting down they jump into your lap.. shit they only weigh like 6 pounds, they cant very well knock you over :der:

AND they poop neatly in their litterbox.. no walking them. And you can leave them alone all day and they do just fine. Very low maitenance animals.

I will argue about cats vs. dogs and how much better they are all day lol :wave:

I know nothing about cats. I guess the smell I was refering to was from lazy people who don't clean the litter box. I don't recall picking up a cat and thinking. "blech this cat stinks" I stand corrected. I would like to get a cat but my dog would eat him.

dogs rule:wave:

Last edited:
f14c4ae3c4da18ffbc909096bf15f81a.jpg

0fb63c9c8da9250f06d43b8b8f4e33da.jpg

44b42b945006dcd31586238d8d435a9a.jpg

f0ea37f25805f33b7640edaeaee59297.jpg

:heart:

stop that now people...

now you are all making want to get a cat now!!!! bad bad cat lovers...:|

:wink:

Bah.. another sweet gorgeous cat that is old! :sad:

Kaycee0307.jpg

I'm Kaycee, a serene neutered male who will sit on your lap, calm and content - even while I'm wagging my tail like a dog! I lived all my 10 years with a woman who became ill and could not take care of me any more. She said I was a sweet cat who "gives kisses and sleeps on my chest." I have soft, long white and tan fur that I love to have groomed. And the volunteers here confirm that I'm sweet and easy going. One of them writes that she petted me for 30 minutes and I seemed to want even more. If you're looking for a cat to cuddle up with - come ask for Kaycee.

:scream:

:heart:

I am a big wuss

I think I'm going to cry when I go to the shelter.. :(

I'm crying just looking at the websites! :banghead:

:scream:

Gia0307.jpg

Do you like torties? I'm a beauty with striking short tortoise-shell marbled fur and four white boots. My name is Gia, and I'm an altered female, only 2 years old, who has been declawed and will need to live indoors. My owners brought me to PHS/SPCA me because they didn't have time to take care of me. I'd really like a guardian who would spend time being with me. I love to cuddle and nuzzle, and I'll purr softly the whole time. Oh, and I also "talk" with growly little chirps. I'd be a wonderful companion.

This shit makes me mad :angry:
My owners brought me to PHS/SPCA me because they didn't have time to take care of me
:rolleyes:

I want all of them :crazy:

they are beautiful cats :|

that makes me mad too when people don't have time to care for their pets :angry:

aww the bunnies! :heart:

if you don't find a kitty you want you could always adopt a bunny Sicy! :laugh:

0103_floppy2pics.jpg

Floppy is the name and, as you can see from my picture, watching you is my game. I am an extremely friendly 1-year and 7-month old white and tan French Lop-Eared bunny. An interactive guy, I will come to you to be petted and held. I am the social, athletic type who likes to play and jump. Why I can even jump over the 14-inch ball in the play area in a single bound! You may have to make a cape for me! Come down and visit me, super Floppy 260301.

they also have rats and mice for adoption :crack:

"Dear prospective adopter,

Sunshine can only be adopted with her sister, Annietormy......"

:yell: :rant: :sad:

:angry:

one is enough for my small apt. plus I would have to pay 2 deposits plus his sister was a feral cat :down:

I also bought a cool round litterbox with a dome top and some cat toys and litter and stuff :reject: :lol:

:hyper: :hyper:

I got a gread deal on that cat tree.. it was $114 but I complained about it because it was kind of wobbly, but they were all like that but once I got it home and put it against the wall it wasnt wobbly anymore, anyway he gave me $30 off :lol: :cool: I :heart: me for hustling

Sicy is playing with her cat toys before she even has a cat :laugh: :sexywink: :cute:

Last edited:
I went to Petco tonight and looked at the kitties....its so sad :(

I wanted to take them all home :hug: We're not allowed to have pets here but we're going to sneak and get a kitty and probably a pug when the weather gets warmer. Our landlords live like 30 miles away and never come over so I'm getting a pet dammit!

I know I was at Petco today and saw some kitties. :(
They all look so sad and scared. They just sit there and dont even respond when I talk to them or try to stick my fingers in the cages :sad:
I hope they're not like that at the Shelters.

Good for you.. I say do it.. especially if you dont think they'll ever find out. :up:

all this talk about kitties is making me wish we could have pets here and that my dad wasn't allergic to cats...if I ever got a cat I don't think my dad would come visit me any more lol :|

Sicy, until you get back from vegas, you can have this virtual kitty:

http://www.virtualkitty.com

:cute:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom