it's official #chizip secretly loves the cubs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diemen said:
And with that said, you don't have to get upset, Chiz. It's ok, really. Bono is a cubs fan, too!

5yer9c

Bono PS'ing courtesy of Queen Bee :D

Wait, that's Chiz? He's kinda hot :hmm: the guy on the left is way hotter though :D

Wake up people...

This is the year of the White Sox!!!

(true story- I wanted to buy a White Sox t-shirt in the O'Hare airport during my 2 1/2 hour layover, and every store had cubs stuff, but only one had White Sox stuff. Where is the love for the South Side?)

Ody said:
Wake up people...

This is the year of the White Sox!!!

(true story- I wanted to buy a White Sox t-shirt in the O'Hare airport during my 2 1/2 hour layover, and every store had cubs stuff, but only one had White Sox stuff. Where is the love for the South Side?)

The love is on the South Side! :heart:

no...he was saying 9 1/2 weeks...that is when the White Sox skid will be complete.

Ask the TRUE White Sox fans(not the ones - recent/former Cubs fans - who have jumped on the bandwagon this year).....they are like us Vikings fans...they know a collapse is on its way.

BUT, it is all about the loyalty...whether they are 9 1/2 back behind the Cards, or not even in contention.

I hear the Sox still can't get a decent crowd in the cell.

zonelistener said:

Ask the TRUE White Sox fans(not the ones - recent/former Cubs fans - who have jumped on the bandwagon this year).....they are like us Vikings fans...they know a collapse is on its way.

That hurts a little.:sad:
And don't worry, I believe the "beginning of the end" is always around the corner. That comes from years of being led astray by the Cub. I'm happy to have jumped off that sinking ship!:mad:

zonelistener said:
no...he was saying 9 1/2 weeks...that is when the White Sox skid will be complete.

Zoney, Zoney.

I have been a Sox fan (and when I say Sox, Boston is the farthest thing from my mind) since the early '90s when they fielded a lineup that included:

Frank Thomas
Robin Ventura
Tim Raines
Bo Jackson!
Jack McDowell
Bobby Thigpen
et all.

I love Shoeless Joe Jackson in "Field of Dreams" and "Eight Men Out" pains my heart. But that said, I do not think the Sox have a legit chance at anything other that a postseason berth this year.

But I can dream.

And, since I don't live in Chicago, I can cheer on the Cubs, too.

WildHoneyAlways said:
That hurts a little.:sad:

:hug:

Remember: ILL-INI :wink:

Dee Brown is coming back! :hyper:

I DO NOT cook my own steaks at a restaraunt. :)

ODY: THe greatest reason to love the ChiSox....Bill Veeck.

The things he added to the game of baseball truly make me happy. This is the reason why the ChiSox will always have a place in my heart...even if I am a Twins and Cubs fan.

yes the white sox will eventually suck

but the cubs already do :wink:

derrek lee is having a monster season though

zonelistener said:

:hug:

Remember: ILL-INI :wink:

Dee Brown is coming back! :hyper:

I DO NOT cook my own steaks at a restaraunt. :)

Yay!! Deeeeeeeeee! :hyper:
I never cooked my own steak either and I worked at that restaraunt. I loved that job. :heart: Illini :heart:

Derrek Lee has earned the right to eat brains with sporks. He's hella scary good. :angry:

I hope Frankie has a monster season.

He's been injured too much.

What is the curse on Cubs pitchers though?

zonelistener said:

BUT, it is all about the loyalty...whether they are 9 1/2 back behind the Cards, or not even in contention.

iv been a sox fan all my life and first of all all the true sox fans still call the cell comiskey park.(and the crowds/atmosphere is really improving

second of all i truly think the whitesox will win the world series this year, i havent seen any sign of a collapse

Back
Top Bottom