It's Offical #1180

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
look what i got when i looked up crazy surprise on google

Animation3.gif

i went to the grocery store.

i had to get veal 'cutlets'(whatever the hell those are) for the veal parmesan(sp?) cris is making.

some blonde slut was eyeing me. i think she was thinking about stealing my car. bitch. no one touches the stealth:no:

i didn't buy cutlets. cutlets are apparently boneless. i bought bones. cris is making do cause she is cool:yes:

that's my evening so far.

YAY PIE!!!!!!!!!

I :heart: IO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I :heart: April - cos she is so sweet and selfless.

I :heart: Doodle - cos I've never bonded so quickly with a person I had just met;

I :heart: Interference for making me feel necessary to it.

Re: YAY PIE!!!!!!!!!

HelloAngel said:
I :heart: Doodle - cos I've never bonded so quickly with a person I had just met

:sad: :)

I :heart: my noodle. I wish we could hang out again. :slant:

i love this thread

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm feeling all sappy about this place tonight for some reason.

:)

me too. :sexywink: it seems nearly all the usual suspects are here tonight which always means insanity. i :heart: insanity.

there must be something in the air. :love: :dance:

*crazy hugs april :D

Speaking of :dance: ing..

I shall be departing shortly for some hot yogurt. :drool:

shaddap- just pull up a chair; you'll like the story trust me. oh shut your pie hole

Sicy said:
Speaking of :dance: ing..

I shall be departing shortly for some hot yogurt. :drool:

SHORT STORY ALERT **********

in my hometown in South Florida, there once was a little ice cream/yogurt parlor on the corner of a WinnDixie Marketplace.

Well, it was no secret that this town was full of MaryJane smokers and people who wore bikinis as underwear.

Well, one fine weekend, the ice cream parlor was sold to some stoners who wanted to keep it as is. so, when the husband was changing the name to read his wife's name as the rightful owner, they mispelled it "FROGEN YOZURT" instead of FROZEN YOGURT.

it's been that way ever since.

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom