It's GA "line" shenanigan time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2 GA line drama.... it's always a given. I wonder if it was like this back in the 80s or 90s or is it a more recent thing?

Unfortunately, U2 security came and forced Gillette to honor the line. Those with wristbands are now in front of us. But it was worth getting here early. Best free entertainment ever. I don't care where I end up, I get to hear One Tree Hill! :heart:

Unfortunately, U2 security came and forced Gillette to honor the line. Those with wristbands are now in front of us. But it was worth getting here early. Best free entertainment ever. I don't care where I end up, I get to hear One Tree Hill! :heart:

Told you guys, everything always works out for those that out the effort. And U2 management approves the system as I knew.

Sorry haters.

PS: will be at metlife stadium line Tuesday at noon. If i have to help organize, will gladly do so again.

Unfortunately, U2 security came and forced Gillette to honor the line. Those with wristbands are now in front of us. But it was worth getting here early. Best free entertainment ever. I don't care where I end up, I get to hear One Tree Hill! [emoji813]
The greatest entertainment of all is when you're standing right behind the people who were complaining the most. Be sure to tap them on the shoulders.

Again, I give zero fucks. I get to see One Tree Hill. And watching your friends freak out was the best free entertainment ever.

We'll get over it when we have moments like this:

50gOyZ8.jpg

Told you guys, everything always works out for those that out the effort. And U2 management approves the system as I knew.

Sorry haters.

PS: will be at metlife stadium line Tuesday at noon. If i have to help organize, will gladly do so again.

Someone should show up before you even get there and then find out you are already ahead of them. But I'd say hypocritical assholes would not really care if this happened.

I think I just found some old stubs in a dresser drawer for a U2 concert that took place before most of those in the photo above were even born.

We'll get over it when we have moments like this:

50gOyZ8.jpg

It will be a nice day when all the phones taking pictures that no one will ever see again don't obstruct things. We get it. You get a big chuffed woody being that close but there will always be a wall between you and the other side.

[tweet]879061382167232512[/tweet]

???

:laugh: Man the entitlement of these idiots...

I've been catching up on quite a few pages here... all popcorn worthy. Thanks guys, you entertained me for the evening. And reminded me I'm glad I live on this side of the pond. Though our lines are turning into shit more and more, it's still not on the same shitstorm level. Still unsure if I'm going to queue or not, maybe I'll just fuckall and soundboard all my shows. I'm too old for this bullshit.

Sorry haters.

"Effort"

I've been catching up on quite a few pages here... all popcorn worthy. Thanks guys, you entertained me for the evening. And reminded me I'm glad I live on this side of the pond. Though our lines are turning into shit more and more, it's still not on the same shitstorm level. Still unsure if I'm going to queue or not, maybe I'll just fuckall and soundboard all my shows. I'm too old for this bullshit.

Do soundboard - you see everything and there's a little more dancing room than right at rail (I can't honestly say "more" unequivocally, as Houston and TO were pretty much wall to wall people, but Dallas there was a nice amount of room.)

I heard through the grapevine that one person in particular in 'charge' of all this nonsense, is coming to Europe to 'help' organize the lines, you know, out of the goodness of his heart. I asked him on Twitter and he doesn't reply. I guess that's a 'yes but I'm too chicken to admit it'?

:rolleyes:

IMG_2323.JPGI rolled into the parking lot at three, had some drinks, and walked in at 5. Maybe 6 from the rail in the front and five from the catwalk. Boom!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom