It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendra Wilkinson has been such a good girl this year she's getting an extra gift from Santa--her little baby.

Just yesterday Kendra admitted that her and her fiancé Hank Baskett are expecting a baby, a few weeks before her June 27th nuptials, and now we know her delivery day.

"My doctor told me I'm due on Christmas Day!" she says. "The baby is going to be spoiled with a lot more gifts."

She jokingly added that she's "thrown up in almost every limo that has taken me out in the last week." Gotta love morning sickness.

We're sure Kendra and Hank are going to have a gorgeous baby. We're still waiting to find out the sex of the baby, but what do you think they should name the baby if it's a girl? A boy?

Supermodel Giselle expecting first child
Agence France-Presse

LOS ANGELES - Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen is expecting her first child with American football star husband Tom Brady, People magazine reported on its website Friday.

A representative for Bundchen, 28, who married New England Patriots quarterback Brady in twin ceremonies in Los Angeles and Costa Rica earlier this year, declined to comment, People reported.

However the magazine quoted sources as saying Bundchen was "ecstatic" and expecting a child early next year.

The baby will be Bundchen's first; husband Brady has a son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.

Bundchen is the world's highest paid model with a fortune estimated at 150 million dollars and earnings of 35 million dollars in 2008, according to reports.

McConaughey's gal pal pregnant again

LOS ANGELES, June 22 (UPI) -- U.S. actor Matthew McConaughey says on his Web site his model girlfriend Camila Alves is pregnant with their second child.

The celebrity couple are already the parents of 11-month-old Levi, People.com noted.

"Happy Father's Day. It's my first, and the last 11 months with Levi and Camila have been the most rewarding adventure to date," McConaughey wrote on his Web site Sunday. "We have more blessed news to celebrate this Father's Day that (will) make this time next year double the fun. Levi is going to be a big brother... Yeah, we pulled off the greatest miracle in the world one more time. Camila and I are expecting our second child, bringing more life into the world, making more to live for. The future looks bright as the family grows.... Just keep living, Matthew and Camila."

McConaughey did not reveal the baby's gender or due date.

Judy Reyes of Scrubs Is Expecting

Time to buy some baby announcements, stat!

Judy Reyes, who stars as the sassy nurse Carla on TV's Scrubs, is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, director George Valencia, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

The Alma Award-winning Reyes, 41, who appeared on HBO's Oz, recently starred in the Lifetime movie Little Girl Lost: The Delimar Vera Story. She also appeared in Glow Ropes: The Rise and Fall of a Bar Mitzvah Emcee, a Los Angeles Latino Film Festival award winner written and co-directed by Valencia.
– Mike Fleeman

Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick Welcome Twin Girls Via Surrogate
Access Hollywood

MARTINS FERRY, Ohio -- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are proud parents to a new set of twins.

The surrogate mother carrying the couple's new children gave birth on Monday, Barbara Walters announced on "The View" on Tuesday morning.

"Sarah Jessica Parker, whom I love, I mean it's not just 'Sex and The City,' she's such a nice person -- she and Matthew Broderick and a surrogate mother just gave birth to twins," Walters said. "They have a little boy and now they're going to have girls."

According to WTRF in Ohio, who also reported the news, Parker and Broderick are at the East Ohio Regional Hospital in Martins Ferry, Ohio, with the surrogate.

The twins were reportedly delivered a few weeks ahead of schedule. However, they are reported to be healthy.

In April, the couple announced they were using a surrogate to expand their family.

"Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are happily anticipating the birth of their twin daughters later this summer with the generous help of a surrogate," a rep for the couple told Access at the time. "The entire family is overjoyed."

The twin girls are the second and third children for Parker, 44, and Broderick, 47, who have been married since 1997.

They also have a 6-year-old son, James Wilkie Broderick.

Following the announcement, Parker sat down with Access Hollywood's Billy Bush on the set of her new comedy, "Did You Hear About The Morgans?," to talk about the decision to use a surrogate.

"Well, you know, we've been trying to expand our family for a number of years and we actually have explored a variety of ways of doing so," she said. "This was one of the things we discussed with seriousness that had real possibilities for us."

And when they found out the surrogate was expecting twins, it was a double dose of joy for the star couple.

"I mean, giggles!" Parker said of her reaction when first learning the news. "We didn't expect it. I think after a certain amount of time, you tend to hold your hopes at bay a bit so as not to be disappointed. One really would have been thrilling and we would've felt incredibly lucky. And two was a comedy!"

Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Rachel Griffiths gave her hubby Andrew Taylor the ultimate Father's Day gift this year: a bundle of joy.

The Brothers & Sisters star gave birth to a baby girl, a rep for the actress confirmed to E! News.

Griffiths' daughter is the third addition to the family, joining sister Adelaide Rose, 3, and brother Banjo Patrick, 5.

Details regarding the baby's name have not been released.

But chances are it'll be a good one.

Ugly Betty's Ana Ortiz Delivers Baby Girl
Sun., Jun. 28, 2009 4:30 PM PDT by Brandi Fowler

Bennett Raglin/Getty Images
Ugly Betty star Ana Ortiz has an "absolutely beautiful" baby girl.

The new mom and her hubby, musician Noah Lebenzon, welcomed their first child, Paloma Louise Lebenzon, in New York City on Saturday.

The bouncing baby girl weighed in at 7 pounds, 10 ounces, the star's rep told People, adding that the 38-year-old star "is surrounded by her friends and family and so happy to be a mom." The publicist is one who pronounced the tyke "absoultely beautiful."

Though the couple waited until the birth to choose a fitting name for the babe, Ortiz told the magazine prior to the big day that she was ready to go, with bags packed for the hospital.

"My husband's phone number is on speed dial, my deep yoga breaths have been practiced…I'm all set. I'm ready to have the baby," she said.

539w.jpg

Molly Ringwald Gives Birth to Twins!
Us Magazine

Molly Ringwald gave birth to twins -- a boy and a girl -- on Friday, her rep confirms to Usmagazine.com.

See photos of other stars who've had twins.

The Secret Life of the American Teenager star and husband Panio Gianopoulos named the newborns Roman Stylianos and Adele Georgiana, ABC Family confirms.

The twins join older sister Mathilda Ereni, 5. The former '80s star -- who married the Greek writer in 2007 -- isn't concerned about the age difference.

"I actually think it's a good thing considering we're having twins," Ringwald, 41, told Fit Pregnancy in June. "It would be so much harder with a toddler than with an almost 6-year-old," she said. "It's exciting, especially since it's a boy and girl ... Its the best of both worlds."

The actress' ABC family series is still in production on its second season, and although her role was reduced to accommodate her maternity leave, Ringwald -- who's real-life pregnancy was written into the show -- reportedly shot several scenes ahead of time.

The baby was born two months ago, but I saw the article today.

Cobie Smulders Announces Birth of First Child

Cobie Smulders and Taran Killam's first child, a baby girl, has been born on May 16.

A representative for Cobie Smulders confirms the actress has given birth to her first child with actor fiance Taran Killam. The newborn baby, who was delivered on May 16, is a girl and named Shaelyn Cado Killam. No further information about the infant is publicly shared though.

Cobie, who is best known for her starring role as Robin Scherbatsky in CBS' series "How I Met Your Mother", announced her pregnancy in November last year. At that time, it was not known how many months she'd been carrying the baby. Beside, no words were released about the baby's sex.

In late January this year, Cobie Smulders confirmed her engagement to Taran Killam. She revealed to People that he proposed to her over the holidays. Refusing to go into details about his proposal, she told the weekly publication, "That's personal, but it was very romantic, I'll tell you that much." Cobie and Taran first met through a mutual friend.

:ohmy:!!

He has already celebrated one of the best days of his life this month after winning a record-breaking 15th grand slam win at Wimbledon.
Now tennis ace Roger Federer can proudly clutch another two trophies to his chest after his wife Mirka gave birth to twin girls yesterday.
Federer, 27, announced the news on Facebook, declaring the births of Charlene Riva and Myla Rose 'the best day of our lives'.

Jude Law's spokeswoman says the actor is set to become a father for the fourth time. The identity of the mother has not been revealed. Apparently the news came as a surprise to Law, who quit seeing the woman months ago. Nevertheless, Law's spokeswoman says he intends to be "a fully supportive part of the child's life."

Jennifer Hudson Welcomes a Boy!
Us Magazine

It's a boy for Jennifer Hudson!

She and fiance David Otunga -- who both opted not to find out the sex of their baby until he was born -- welcomed David Daniel Otunga Jr. late Monday, her publicist confirms to Usmagazine.com.

"The baby is beautiful and perfect," Hudson's publicist tells Us. "His parents are ecstatic."

Their son weighed in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces.

See photos of more surprise star pregnancies

The Oscar-winning Dreamgirls star -- who is engaged to the I Love New York 2 contestant (and Harvard Law grad) -- has been looking forward to forming a family.

"I definitely want a family," the 27-year-old told Access Hollywood earlier this year. "You know, I'm almost 30 now, so we gotta get started sometime."

News that the American Idol alum was pregnant came seven months after the tragic deaths of her mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew, who were murdered last October.

Bounty Hunter Dog's daughter welcomes baby girl
By WENN.com

Lyssa Chapman, who is among the stars of her dad's TV hit Dog the Bounty Hunter, welcomed Madalynn Grace Galanti on Friday (07Aug09) in Honolulu, Hawaii

The 22-year-old and her husband already have a seven-year-old girl, and she's stepmother to a four-year-old daughter

Madalynn is Duane Chapman's 14th grandchild.

Celine Dion is pregnant with her second child
AP

MONTREAL – A spokeswoman for Celine Dion says the pop star is pregnant with her second child.

Murielle Blondeau, a spokeswoman with the Bureau de Francine Chaloult, said Tuesday that Dion and her husband, Rene Angelil, found out about the pregnancy Monday after she underwent fertility treatments in New York. Blondeau says the baby is due next May.

She says Dion and Angelil are full of joy and that it's been a dream for Dion to have a second child. Dion's first child, Rene-Charles, started private school this week in Florida.

Rene-Charles was also conceived by in vitro fertilization at the same New York clinic eight years ago.

The 41-year-old singer is the youngest of 14 children.

Saw this story from WENN and E! is confirming it:

Halle Berry is pregnant with her second child.

The Oscar winner gave birth to baby daughter Nahla in 2008 and now she's expecting boyfriend Gabriel Aubry's second kid, according to Life & Style magazine.

The actress, who turned 43 on Aug. 14, is three months pregnant.

A source tells the publication, "Halle is overjoyed. The first time, she struggled so much to get pregnant and eventually conceived through in vitro fertilization. This time, the baby was conceived through artificial insemination.

"She’s just ecstatic to be pregnant again. She wasn’t sure if she’d have another baby, so she’s very happy."

Berry's publicist has yet to respond to the story.

And E! also had this:

David Boreanaz Births a Bardot

Today 11:18 AM PDT by Gina Serpe
Jamie Bergman, David Boreanaz AP Photo/Lisa Rose

No bones about it: David Boreanaz is a two-time papa.

The Fox-y daddy and wife Jaime Bergman welcomed their second child, daughter Bardot Vita Boreanaz, in Los Angeles Monday, according to People.

Baby Bardot, who rendered her mama bed-rest-bound the past few weeks, tipped the scales at 7 pounds, 14 ounces and is the second delivery for the longtime acting couple. She joins 7-year-old big brother Jaden Rayne in the Boreanaz brood.

Her arrival was slightly more subdued than the announcement of her pending delivery, which Boreanaz "accidentally" let slip while visiting Regis & Kelly last spring.

As for the family's next big due date? Bones' new season premieres on Sept. 17.

People.com -- Singer Lisa Loeb and her husband Roey Hershkovitz are going to be parents, her rep confirmed to PEOPLE exclusively.

"They're excited to welcome their first child this winter," said Loeb's manager Janet Billig Rich.

Loeb, 41, and Hershkovitz, 31, a music production supervisor for "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien," met in 2006 at a business meeting and were engaged last November.

Their winter wonderland-themed wedding, featuring all-white centerpieces and tiny deer figurines, was held at Manhattan restaurant Brasserie 8½ in January.

The singer, who wore a pink wedding gown by Amsale Blue Label as she exchanged vows with Hershkovitz in front of 275 guests, told PEOPLE the evening was "the most fun night ever."

Loeb launched her career in 1994 with the number one single "Stay (I Missed You)." She heads up her own non-profit, the Camp Lisa Foundation, which helps underprivileged children attend summer camp.

It's a boy for Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs

LOS ANGELES – Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs are new parents of a baby boy.

A publicist for the actors said Walker Nathaniel Diggs was born Wednesday. "Mother, father and son are all doing well," Jessica Kolstad said in a statement Thursday.

Walker is the first child for Diggs and Menzel, both 38. The couple wed in 2003.

They met on the Broadway production of "Rent" in 1996. Diggs currently stars on ABC's "Private Practice." Menzel starred in "Wicked" on Broadway and in the 2007 film "Enchanted." She also has made guest appearances on "Private Practice."

Bounty Hunter Dog's daughter welcomes baby girl
By WENN.com

Lyssa Chapman, who is among the stars of her dad's TV hit Dog the Bounty Hunter, welcomed Madalynn Grace Galanti on Friday (07Aug09) in Honolulu, Hawaii

The 22-year-old and her husband already have a seven-year-old girl, and she's stepmother to a four-year-old daughter

Madalynn is Duane Chapman's 14th grandchild.

Wait, something is weird here (and I'm not talking about being a mom at 15...) if her first daughter by her husband is seven, their second daughter together is a newborn, yet her stepdaughter is in between the two?? :ohmy:

^Yeah, really do the math. That doesn't make sense. Besides, I think they've got it backwards.....Lyssa's got a daughter who I believe is the 4 yr old.....she is probably step-mother to the 7 yr old and now they have a newborn. That Chapman family just keep cranking out the kids! :cute:

Socialite Nicole Richie gave birth to her second child in the early hours of Sunday morning.
But as you'd expect from someone who has spent most of her life in Hollywood, the reality TV star opted for an unusual name.
Nicole, 27, welcomed a 7lbs 14 oz baby boy named Sparrow James Winter Madden.

In a statement from Nicole and her partner Joel Madden, the couple said: 'In the middle of night, the very early hours of September 9, 2009, Sparrow James Midnight Madden was born to Nicole Richie and Joel Madden.
'Nicole, Joel, Harlow and Sparrow are all doing well. Thank you for all of your good wishes.'
Little Sparrow joins the couple's 20-month-old daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden - a second grandchild for Nicole's singer father Lionel Richie.
The happy news comes less than a week after Nicole attended a memorial service for her ex-fiancé Adam 'DJ AM' Goldstein, who died of a suspected drug overdose in New York on August 28.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rrow-James-Midnight-Madden.html#ixzz0QfRtzYLl

Read more: Nicole Richie gives birth to her second child, a boy named Sparrow James Midnight Madden | Mail Online

Another interesting celebrity baby name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom