It Is Just a Matter of Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG! You have to here Pete Townshend-Let my love open the door to your heart. I didnt know it was Pete that sang this song! It's a cool song! I didnt know i knew it! If you ever get a chance to here it please listen to it!

and you girls...new to listen to Maroon5 - Sweetest Godbye, Harder to Breath and SHiver!!
Hey...I love this album!! Just can't get enough of that lovey dovey stuff!!! :)

I like them! Esp. the song"Sweetest Goodbye." And the fourth song on the c.d.

Last edited:
Guys, please bear with me. I am going to post pics from my Photobucket to decide which ones I want to delete. Please also tell me which ones you like, guys.
grouppop.jpg

girl...you have a huge problem!! Cus''I would KEEP them all!!! lol!!
They all look so nice...but...the last one...is the least good!!

WOW girl!! Gorgeous pics!!!
I am tyred now...and it's late..time to go to bed!!!
Keep posting...they are AWESOME!!! ;)
Bye bye
Love
Tania

P.S - He he---today a friend of mine called me Tania Mullen...because of my drumming lessons..and, by the way...yesterdays lesson...was...Sunday Bloody Sunday!! COOOOOOOOL!! I kinda felt like him!!! :)

Hi there girls!!
Hey Cute...I e-mailed you!! Sorry...it is HUGE e-mail...but you asked me about ZooTV and Popmart..and i had to spit it all!! ;)
I just love those tours!! ;)

You know what?? I'll post some pics...now..the hardness is...which ones shall I post??? Let me see....;)

O.K. I will e-mail you back, o.k.? And the pics you can't see, sadly I wanted to take out of my PhotoBucket.

There's this thing I can't forget about Popmart...

Edmonton - June 15, 1997 - Bono sings a song...and at the end...he pulls a little blonde boy from the crowd...he gets on his knees...with a guitar...and helps the little kid to play a bit...the kid just pulls the strings...and BONO is looking at him.,..with a huge cute smile on his face (the daddy look!) and he staies like that for a long time...than he gets the kid back to his family!! It was soooo cute...! :)
:drool:

Another one....from BONO's and Jordan's birthday...in Ny

Troy9.jpg

Geeeez...I want a daddy like this!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom