Is this the end for a while?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If the rumours are true we may finally have that JT Melbourne fight to look forward to sooner than you think.

Looks like the oz (Asia aswell maybe) tour is a very very strong rumour

Would expect August to December to mean getting all the gear organised and shipping it here as well. Can’t see them hitting Australia before October, as most of the stadiums will be in use for Sporting events.

But I’ll believe it when I see it, how many times have we been burned since 2010?

I'd be surprised if they toured again anywhere next year, even towards the end of the year. They've shown no real intent to go to Australia since 2011

More likely they'll have a year off and then " get lost in the music" again some time in 2020

Maybe... we’ll see...

I really hope so for the sake of everybody in Australia and maybe even some Asian countries too!!

Maybe... we’ll see...

I really hope so for the sake of everybody in Australia and maybe even some Asian countries too!!

My enjoyment comes from the fact if this is true u2 are still u2 and aren’t breaking up :)

True, but it implies that the band will continue
Not really. It just implies that, at this point, they want to continue (or at least Edge does). Which is of course a good sign.

They have also wanted to have quick turnarounds and get back out there after, oh, every tour for the past 20 years (and it never happens).

I think they'll continue. I'm just allowing myself to be realistic to the idea that they might not.

I'll play Ordinary Love over the airport PA and look for the guy telling everyone that it's been viewed approximately forty billion times on YouTube.
giphy.gif

I'm chalking a lot of this "this could be the end" talk up to this being the end of a long work cycle and they're all probably burnt out on U2.

After a year or so of sitting on the couch, someone will get the urge again.

After a month of Bono babysitting Leo.... he'll get the itch again.

Back
Top Bottom