is piggyback-ing the elderly generally non-adviseable?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

famous rungi

Acrobat
so sometimes when i am stressed i pick up my s/o or anyone nearby and give them a ride on my back. sometimes i let them sit on me while i crawl on all fours and pretend i'm an elephant while waving my arm trunklike

it's all in good innocent fun and works 1-ders for stress-relief. truly

so his parents have come over for a visit and aw they look so cute and wrinkly and small and i had this urge to pick them up and give them a piggyback ride. who knows maybe they'd enjoy it

do doctors often get elderly patients who suffer from piggyback riding injuries? maybe our own doctors (gonzo, who & teeth) can answer this qn.

so if i get the urge again, you think i can act on it?

i think piggybackriding should be promoted all around the world

------------
i am full of famous

have you ever considered asking an elderly person this? are you a girl scout by any chance? next time you help an elderly person with their groceries across the street, just say you will help them across provided you can piggy back them while you do it.
there is so definately nothing unusual about you, for ray.
nuthin.

I just did some extensive research on the internet and apparently the number of elderly patients who suffer from piggyback riding injuries is so low that exact numbers aren't even available

go for it

Salome said:
I just did some extensive research on the internet and apparently the number of elderly patients who suffer from piggyback riding injuries is so low that exact numbers aren't even available

go for it

Don't believe it.

Check hip replacement surgery. And don't believe this crap about "I fell when I was going to the toilet"

They love their late night piggyback races down the corridors of the nursing homes, when the night staff is dozing.

this confirms my suspicions.

i only hope they don't drop their dentures on me during the jiggle. dem cute wrinkly small mommas.

-----------------
i am full of famous

thats cause your as dry as a plank and as predictable as a quano abidji-achibi.

for the sake of the board, re-invent yourself into someone hip, liberal, vegan, and most importantly - sexy!

What if you gave all the elderly piggyback rides and I rode them like donkeys. Would you be satisfied with that situation?

I think the injury level is nonexistent because everyone is afraid to do so. Let's set the curb. Everybody find the closest old person and throw them on your back and dance the night away.....

Back
Top Bottom