Is Anybody Still Officially Here??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No fair that you edited!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shame:

I should have quoted you!!!!!!!! :mad: :p :laugh:

Hot Diggity Damn, That's A Long Time!

Holy wah, boy!!!!! :ohmy:

Hey...you have AIM?????

Add me!

BonochickKat

:wave:

*quickie*

I think I'm alone now...

There doesn't seem to be anyone around...

I think I'm alone now...

The beating of my heart is the only sound...

:heart:

G'night...

:ohmy: it's 3:30am and I'm still here! Oi vey I need to get to bed :yawn* Night self!

G'night you wonderful person you!

Hey, Adam Clayton likes Shaggy!!!!!

And Ludacris?? What do you mean??? He's a lyrical mastermind!!

Or something...:shifty: :laugh:

Basstrap said:
I only read this page

Someone give me a brief synopsis

Okay...BC..since she is an insomniac was on early this morning asking if anyone was still around. I had just woken up and come here and see her thread...we talk about sleepwalking and quickies and strange music and my sig image that turned into a red X...then Trevor (Cleasai) starts lurking around IO and we get him to post with us...BC eats some crack (she called them olives but it was actually crack). Trevor being the little hornball that he is, flirts with BC...then we talk about cell phones and how cool they are...BC mentions how pretty soon she will be able to legally get booze.,,some talk of showtunes and the stereotype attached with them..Ryan Adams get stalked by a muppet...I left for work to find a Sk8ter Boi (whateverthehellthatis)...Trevor yelled at his kitty and scared her...Trevor edited something :shifty: Then angel came on and said what we all were thinking...Sicy followed suit..meggy thinks we are :coocoo: ...flower with her nightmareish avatar got used somewhere along the line....then you asked your question and starting quoting bad songs and putting up another freakish avatar

Back
Top Bottom