IO: The Family!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Or as we* like to say in the Boogie Down: F.E.S. UP MOTHERFUCKER!

*I've been there a couple of times. Used to drive through it every day.

I actually lived there for 24 years, so, there's that.

MOTHERFUCKER

Beav: stay on your own fucking couch already. I don't care if you're down with NSW. Stay on your own couch.

UberBeaver said:

I've marked them all. So there's that.

Uncle Dan's gonna have to find a new couch.

And by "find a new one" I mean "steal someone elses."

No spoken words said:

Oh, he'll refute being down with me, don't you worry Mr. Fontane.

Dude, the only thing I would refute is a lack of funk. And the way shit's been going - there is no lack of funk, id est, nothing to be refuted. So STFU and funkify, testify - shit any kind of "ify" you want, so long as it's full on and all out funky.

UberBeaver said:

Dude, the only thing I would refute is a lack of funk. And the way shit's been going - there is no lack of funk, id est, nothing to be refuted. So STFU and funkify, testify - shit any kind of "ify" you want, so long as it's full on and all out funky.

Shit, sucka, the one thing I DO know how to do is bring the Funk. Was born to do it, son.

phillyfan26 said:
Is that what you call it? Funkifying?

Quit funkifying my couch, douche bag.

Shut yo pasty-ass mouth, cracker. You wouldn't know funk if it came up through the floor at 4 am and woke you're tired, lazy ass up. So if you're hearing some noise, that's just me and and the boys. HIT ME! You gotta hit the band. Funk not only moves, it removes. Is there funk after death? Sheeeeet, is seven up? OW!

Word it got to be, man. Shit goes down when the lights go out, but yo' shit need to stay where yo' shit got to do it like you do. Funk is fresh 'n' fly, but it got to be yo' funk. Yo' funk stays in yo' place, my funk stays in my place. You feel me, G? Word is bond. I'm king o' da funk.

Sheeeeeeeeet.

phillyfan26 said:
Word it got to be, man. Shit goes down when the lights go out, but yo' shit need to stay where yo' shit got to do it like you do. Funk is fresh 'n' fly, but it got to be yo' funk. Yo' funk stays in yo' place, my funk stays in my place. You feel me, G? Word is bond. I'm king o' da funk.

Sheeeeeeeeet.

Rule #1 of Funk: Don't Segregate the Funk. Man, you phail Funk 101.

UberBeaver said:
Rule #1 of Funk: Don't Segregate the Funk. Man, you phail Funk 101.

The funk don't follow your rules. The funk is. Period. Sheeeeeet, man you can't stop the funk. You can only hope to contain him. Your little bitch-ass rules ain't gonna stop the funk. The funk rides the funk train, it never derails. Epic phail.

phillyfan26 said:

The funk don't follow your rules. The funk is. Period. Sheeeeeet, man you can't stop the funk. You can only hope to contain him. Your little bitch-ass rules ain't gonna stop the funk. The funk rides the funk train, it never derails. Epic phail.

Rule #2 of Funk: Funk is never to be stopped, nor contained. Funk is to be gone with. Funk is to be allowed to flow*.

*FLOW, MOTHER FUCKERS! LEARN IT!

Back
Top Bottom