IO#go someplace else you Dutch sex prowlers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
Mayor van Hoogdalem-Arkema is a big party pooper :grumpy:

Having Sex Until the Cows Come Home

Fri Sep 10, 8:35 AM ET

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - What's a big cud-chewing Scottish cow have to do with preserving public decency?

According to the mayor of a small Dutch town, allowing Highland heifers to graze in a nearby nature reserve will help deter couples who have scandalized the upright citizens of Spaarnwoude with their open-air sex antics.

Mayor Ellen van Hoogdalem-Arkema said the brazen behavior of amorous outdoor enthusiasts has angered and embarrassed people walking their dogs in the reserve or taking their grandchildren for a stroll.

"Visitors experience great annoyance from people having sex in public and apparently the presence of the cows turns the people off having sex," the mayor said.

The idea of using cows to cool passions in the park originated from another nature reserve south of Amsterdam, which saw an unexpectedly serendipitous reduction in sex prowlers after allowing the cows to graze in its fields.

Van Hoogdalem-Arkema said that the reserve's status as public land made problem tricky to solve and urgent.

"I just got off the phone with a man who was cycling in the area with his children, when suddenly two naked men came running across the road." she added with a sigh.

Last edited:
not all the dutch are party poopers though

nbcrusader said:
cow chips prevent pregnancy???

well...technically speaking, the smell would probably be enough to keep anyone away from the goods, much in the way skunk spray would make an effective contraceptive. :sexywink:

you poeple dont know anything about the netherlands

i must decide wether its good or bad like that

Tomer said:
keep the ajax part

the rest is crap

I think this proves you wrong :eyebrow:

bclogs.jpg

now thats exactly what i mean

did you record it :hyper: ?

Tomer said:

did you record it :hyper: ?

I'm afraid I'm not quite ready to share my van Hoogdalem with the world...yet.

Maybe later after I've had a few glasses of birthday cheer :D :dance:

we'll hear from you
ill record you an english word too :up:

ask laura how i sound

[the answer is "crappy" anyway]

Back
Top Bottom