Interference Shirts? Stickers? have ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would you be interested in purchasing Interference.com related merchandise?

• Yes, I want to surround myself with anything from the blue crack.

Votes: 45 73.8%
  • No, I'm not that much of a junkie.

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
[Note: This thread will be 'forum hopping' - in other words, I'll be moving it around to get response from around the forum]

Ok...

I've been thinking of ways to help/continue to fund the site, especially as it's getting larger and will most likely need an additional server and lots of bandwidth come the new album/tour.

What I want to know is...

Would you be interested in purchasing Interference.com related merchandise, such as shirts, stickers, etc?

I am also looking for other ideas... so if you want Interference.com mugs, shot glasses, martini glasses, etc... let me know! The more ideas and response to this, the better.

Please feel free to suggest other items and ideas.

and would they be in conjuction with the current form of interference or the supposed new interference we have heard so little about

I would totally be in favor of blue crack merchandise! Would this be like Cafepress.com? I like thier shops, but I just think their merchandise line is a bit limited. If I were to buy stuff, it's prolly be Shot glasses, travel coffee mugs, stickers, and/or shirts :happy:

bonosloveslave said:
I would buy a shirt - we need one that says PLEBA on the front with the 4 smilie guys, then on the back put "SCARY!"

:hyper:
:yes: I'd buy it! And probably a non-PLEBA related t-shirt too. And I like bumper stickers for my scrapbooks. How about a blue one with the crack smilie? :wink:

nbcrusader said:
Shirts - just not baby blue shirts.....

I would totally wear a blue shirt. I crave blue :drool: :love:

Depending on what the shirt looked like I would probably buy one. I talk about this place enough to my friends and family so why not just wear it on me too? Could U2 (picture of the band/logo) be put on it in anyway or would that be a copyright thing?

I also like the idea of shot glasses, mugs, mousepads. They make great gifts to send to other interference friends for birthdays or holidays.

bonosloveslave said:
Heck yeah! After all, those were Bono's words:

"PLEBA girls......SCARY!"

well yes, but id think id be more proud if bono said something like, "PLEBA girls...Nice People!" or great people, or normal people, or something in that vain.

i would wear a blue-crack button on my sweatshirt. i would. seriously.

I'm with BLS on the PLEBA t-shirt!!! I had been thinking of having my own made that said scary girl. :lmao: I would laugh my ass off if it got Bono's attention!! :drool:

A blue crack mouse pad would be :up:

Chizip said:

well yes, but id think id be more proud if bono said something like, "PLEBA girls...Nice People!" or great people, or normal people, or something in that vain.
:shrug: Who wants to be great or normal when you can be SCARY!! :macdevil:

:sexywink:

A blue crack button would make a good conversation piece.

oooh...i got an idea

you know how odds & ends junk catalogues have "panic buttons" for your keyboard? they go over some key or whatever and they're big and red and say "PANIC!!!" on them, they don't do anyhing but they look funny? yeah, a blue crack button...now that would be funny.

i might buy something inexpensive like a button or sticker, possibly a tshirt or mug depending on the price.

ps iwb - you're a ho too

condoms.

seriously, without the u2 reference, the number of couples this place has caused...

and i dare you to approach ansell and ask "hi, just wondering if you could print us up some 'blue crack' condoms?"

:wink:

Angela Harlem said:

Yes.

Because we all know that the only thing that could be more "scary" than PLEBA is Interferencers reproducing. :crack:

the phrase "more 'scary'" was intentionally used to quote Bono - even if the grammar is not correct

Back
Top Bottom