Interference Random Music Talk Part XIX: The One without a Clever Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard The Misfits are pretty alright. Where do I start?

Their discography is really strange. Legacy of Brutality is technically a compilation, but much of it comes from the "Static Age" album, which didn't actually come out in its original version until the late 90's. Very confusing. Both of those albums are better than anything else, in my opinion.

Walk Among Us is the other good studio album, a phenomenal one, in fact, that many prefer to the above.

Earth A.D. is comparatively hard for the most part and not as fun as its predecessors.

Everything else is a compilation, live album, or Danzig-less reunion bullshit.

You can probably listed to the classic version of the band's entire studio output in a little over an hour. Songs are very short.

Also, regarding soda, I used to be a total junkie, really up until a few years ago. I stopped drinking all cola (my only caffeine comes from tea, but I drink a lot of varieties so they're often de-caf as well), and only drink Hansen's Natural cane sugar soda now.

Having said that, I still probably have way more sugar intake than I should.

I love Romero's first two zombie movies so much.

cesar-romero-joker.jpg

Taylor has ratcheted up the quality of her lyrical content so far on this new album.

She's writing things, using images and attitude that she hasn't come close to before. She could always turn a bit of a phrase, but now the subject matter has changed.

Just based on the four songs we've heard, I can already tell that this will be a better and more true representation of her kind of goofy and quirky personality.

According to their facebook, Fleet Foxes moved backward from the mixing stage to the re-recording stage. Setbacks are not fun.

I still don't understand why everyone likes the worst song on that Justice album.

Ha ha.

What's funnier is that you're the 3rd person to ask me if, perhaps, the whales were watching me.

Not sure you had to drag Impy's girlfriend and her buddies into this, though.

At least she lost a little weight.

I want to circle back....I do not recall, do you pack of dog-horses like, dislike, or are just meh towards The Decemberists? I cannot claim to be a huge fan but there are times when their songs really hit the spot for me. LIKE TODAY YOU SCUM.

Had trouble getting past the guy's voice. I've worked through that kind of thing before with other bands, but haven't given it much of a try with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom