Inside Broadcast VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not nearly as satisfying without knowing who the previous member was. :tsk:

Man, did you listen to any of the prog island lists yet? GibsonGirl's one is making me :crazy: Not easy to get into this stuff :crack:

I have Gibby's and Axver's playlists, and I've tried getting into them and it's too hard for me.

I love the Pink Floyd/Waters/Gilmour and King Crimson tracks, but the rest is just :crazy:

I don't have the attention span for it.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I have Gibby's and Axver's playlists, and I've tried getting into them and it's too hard for me.

I love the Pink Floyd/Waters/Gilmour and King Crimson tracks, but the rest is just :crazy:

I don't have the attention span for it.

Did you try listening to that Yes song, Siberian Khatru? :crazy:

corianderstem said:
Ack! Keep the prog rock talk in the prog rock thread!

Do not want ... DO NOT WANT! :no:

Yeah! We're only supposed to talk about bannings here. :grumpy:

Hmmm... I wonder if discussing prog rock in here is a ban-able offense? :hmm:

Can I go down in a huge blaze of internet glory instead? I will not go quietly into that dark night.

indra said:

Yeah! We're only supposed to talk about bannings here. :grumpy:

Yeah, this thread is about the joy you guys take in seeing other people get the boot. :wink: Let's get back on topic, please.

corianderstem said:
Can I go down in a huge blaze of internet glory instead? I will not go quietly into that dark night.

If you could manage to get banned while writing in a Dylan Thomas-esque villanelle form, I'd be so impressed by your mad skillz.

I used to like when we knew the banned user who tried re-registering. Even if we didn't remember the person, it was still fun to laugh at how many times he or she was stupid enough to think they could come back.

Yeah I suppose I have said in the past sometimes who was re-registering.

I guess it depends on how well known the poster was, or what kind of mood I'm in. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom