Inside Broadcast V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our little diet soft drink is sacrificing itself for our Inside Broadcast viewing pleasure. I say we give it a round of applause. :applaud: :applaud:

:)

Yay! I love an early moring banning. :D

(well, I guess it was a late night banning -- at least where I am -- but I didn't find out about it until early morning.... Not that anyone else really cares what time it is here...)

Last edited:
ATTENTION

Any member who changes their signature and/or avatar as a show of support for a banned or suspended member will only be getting themselves in trouble. Anybody who is in violation of this rule is advised to make the appropriate changes before action is taken.

People should direct their anger and/or disappointment not towards the moderators but towards the member who behaved in such a manner to cause the moderators to be left with no other choice.

Bonochick said:
ATTENTION

Any member who changes their signature and/or avatar as a show of support for a banned or suspended member will only be getting themselves in trouble. Anybody who is in violation of this rule is advised to make the appropriate changes before action is taken.

you can't be serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom