Inside Broadcast V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
party0051.gif

Just go back a few years in the zoo confesh, you'll find some gems

tpsreports2424 said:
yes a banning:drool:

I'm only surprised it was from just one forum.

Have a nice day! :D:D:D:D:D

i find it disapointing.

and i'd be ashamed to be gloating over it. i know this thread was started on a tenuous agreement that it would not name individuals or discuss the incident/s, but really. no one is that spastic on here. it's a glad wrap thin veil. the one thread which is locked and lists the people should be enough. if anyone wants to salivate over someone's mistakes, continuous outrageous behaviour, constant rudeness biting them in the arse, or any such other, then what's wrong with doing it in private?

... that question was rhetorical, by the way. i know how easy it is when it's a 2 dimensional non-person. see my journal.
:wink:

Sorry you feel that way. Guess this isn't the thread for you. :shrug:

I won't apologise for getting a kick out of seeing IB updated with a new banning (the single forum bannings aren't as much fun as the whole forum bannings though). I figure in each case the banned party knows full well that his/her behaviour is going to get him/her banned and continues to be a complete jackass until said banning occurs. I figure utter jackassedness is worth a good laugh. Personally I never care who gets banned -- it just that someone has decided to go the jackass route that amuses me.

I guess that makes me a bad person. Oh well. :evil:

Just remember, guys, you are not allowed to talk about members who have been banned. Confess your excitement to seeing a new banning...because that is what this thread was originally started for...but leave it at that. Don't get personal.

Bonochick said:
Just remember, guys, you are not allowed to talk about members who have been banned. Confess your excitement to seeing a new banning...because that is what this thread was originally started for...but leave it at that. Don't get personal.

Can we talk about Angela Harelm? :hyper:

alas, i am derailing this thread. and i said (to myself) i'd not reply anymore...

zonelistener said:

Can we talk about Angela Harelm? :hyper:

as you haven't been banned from anywhere (there is no god, see?) this means we can also talk about you. and discuss little secrets about you. like the time you read cosmo in the toilet with the door locked. and the time you made up an instant messenger conversation with yourself to make it look like you had friends.

ha. freak.!

:madspit:

Last edited:
coffee, anyone?

Angela Harlem said:
like the time you read cosmo in the toilet with the door locked. and the time you made up an instant messenger conversation with yourself to make it look like you had friends.

:lol:

imagine if this thread exsisted when I was banned?

Angela Harlem said:

as you haven't been banned from anywhere (there is no god, see?) this means we can also talk about you. and discuss little secrets about you. like the time you read cosmo in the toilet with the door locked. and the time you made up an instant messenger conversation with yourself to make it look like you had friends.

ha. freak.!

:madspit:

That Cosmo thing is a REGULAR practice. :kiss:

And I got banned from IM after I verbally assaulted myself in one of those conversations. :sad:

An un-banning. I haven't seen one of those in ages. :)

(yeah, it's 2:30 easter sunday morning...I'll take any excitement I can get. :wink: )

That one was entirely too easy. :lol:

But I'll take it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom