in love with bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: in love with bono?

souLnation2002 said:
The denim always gets me :drool:

:yes:

He's just looking so :cool: and :combust: at the same time - just gotta love that look :love: ...and the rest of the JT/R&H-era! :wink:

Edgespet said:
bono_20.jpg

This is definitely the one that does it for me. :yes:.

I'm picturing myself being at some poetry club or a club that focuses just on writing in general-short stories, poems, songs, anything, and a guy who looks like this comes in, and he's gonna read something he wrote, and he has a guitar (and possibly an overcoat, 'cause for some reason, guys like this wearing overcoats look good to me :shrug:...)...yeah, that'd definitely get my interest. :drool:...

^^^^These are the kinds of situations in which I meet a lot of the guys that I've liked or dated. :).

Angela

Edgespet said:
'

:love:

Moonlit_Angel said:
This is definitely the one that does it for me. .

:yes: :combust:

Moonlit_Angel said:
...and a guy who looks like this comes in ...yeah, that'd definitely get my interest. ...

:ohmy: I'm just imagining that a guy looking like that pic, with the same amazingly intense looking eyes, coming into my lab (yeah, allright, so I spend at lot of time in school at the moment! :lol:) asking my something like "Have you seen the SOP for the coater?" and I would surely go "Y-yeah... :faint:" and he'd definitely get my interest when I woke up again! :sexywink:

:laugh:

Merc said:
:ohmy: I'm just imagining that a guy looking like that pic, with the same amazingly intense looking eyes, coming into my lab (yeah, allright, so I spend at lot of time in school at the moment! :lol:) asking my something like "Have you seen the SOP for the coater?" and I would surely go "Y-yeah... :faint:" and he'd definitely get my interest when I woke up again! :sexywink:

:laugh:

LOL, :yes:. I know I'd definitely look forward to certain classes after meeting somebody like that. :p.

Angela

marik said:
this question is for all the ladies who love Bono. so i thought PLEBA was the right place to go!

here it is: post the ONE and ONLY ONE photo of Bono where you think he is the most attractive/sexy/good looking to you. pretend he was an average stranger walking down the street, based purely on looks without talking to him, would you think he's a 'hot' man? if so, post the one pic that 'does it for you'

Oh, I like this thread...here's my vote...:uhoh: actually one of them...those eyes get me every time...:love:

33%3A3584%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B%3B57%3C987ot1lsi

The expression on his face in this one is irresistible....:love:

I prefer men with short hair but I like the way Bono looked with his hair pulled back. He had beautiful long hair but I think he looks sexier now with short hair ...:drool:
33%3A3584%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A%3B5756%3A7ot1lsi

Ha ha, it always happens. Nobody can post just one! :lmao:

Here's your first favorite without the writing :love:

jtdiamondeyes.jpg

U2Kitten said:

This is an example of HIS BEAUTY :love: :cute:

jthmm.jpg

Nice example,U2Kitten!!:love:

Things that turn me on about Bono:

The way he walked in those 80's- AB boots
the way he stood/sat/leaned/walked/moved during the JT era
The way he stomped his foot when he sang in the 80's
The way he runs his hand through his hair (and he must have enough hair to to do this with to make his face look attractive to me)
His open shirt with the rosary showing
His butt in tight pants, preferrably leather, pleather or jeans
his eyes, the way he looks at you, his expressions (I do not like it much when he wears shades all the time)
His smile, his mouth and chin
his voice/accent
his charisma and magnetism
the fact that he is such a good person on the inside, so caring and feeling
his love for Ali and the kids, I admire him and love him more for his long marriage and not leaving her for a bimbo trophy wife

OMG!!! You said it,girl!!:applaud:
I love the way he runs his hand through his hair and the way he stomped his feet in those JTboots....
All those little gestures just accentuate his incredible sensuality...:drool:

Edgespet said:
The whole Fly persona was sooo very sexy, but in a totally different way...much more masculine & overtly sexual...
flytrouble2.jpg

Oh Hell Yes!!!:combust:

:up: I love the Fly persona,too.That's when I really fell for Bono...I like that whole look, the hair, black pants..of course I prefer him without the shades so we can see those baby blues:drool: ...but the shades are cool,too!:bono:

33%3A3584%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A89%3B%3B26%3Bot1lsi

The Fly was hot :drool: One of his best looks was the Fly look in the rare pics you see him without shades. I love the way he looked with his baby blue eyes and that black hair and the pale freckled face with no stubble :love: Gorgeous!

Speaking of facial hair, I think he looked sexy with a little facial hair when he was young and had long hair, as in some of the pics that have been posted. But IMO once he got older, the last 10 years, stubble makes him look like a bum in some pics. A teeny bit is okay but when it's a lot of stubble but not quite a beard, he looks homeless. The Oscars beard was hot though.

Last edited:
The Fly is awesome. I love that character.

Billie Midol said:
If this man was approaching me....his eyes would distract me endlessly...deep....LOL! (Sorry for the bad joke ...:huh: ..)

33%3A3584%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A3%3A38%3A6%3Bot1lsi

Oh...I would be hooked forever if a guy did for me what Bono does for Ali in this video. :heart:. Seriously the most adorable video I've ever seen in my life.

Originally posted by Billie Midol
...and those eyes....

Those eyes do look great in that picture, don't they? So crystal clear and such a pretty shade of blue...

Angela

U2Kitten said:
IMO once he got older, the last 10 years, stubble makes him look like a bum, even dirty in some pics. A teeny bit is okay but when it's a lot of stubble but not quite a beard, he looks homeless.

Homeless?Oh Bono ,you can always come and live with me,sweetheart!!!:wink:Oh how I wish...:rolleyes:

:lol: Just kidding but I know what you mean about the stubble. He looks better clean shaven lately..

Last edited:
I've never seen a pop pic with blue glasses :huh: This one was taken in the fall of 1998 after the tour and after his hair grew back! :love: I love the color of those shades!

wimband.jpg

Greety you posted right but you got the properties of the thumbnails and not the big pics and that's why they posted small. Click to enlarge the pic before you get the properties and they will be okay! :wave:

greety said:
yes U2kitten, i know what Idid wrong. Wanted to be too fast as my comp. is soo slooow.I'll post again

I'm sorry greety I was only trying to help I hope I didn't offend you :hug:

I know what you mean, snapfish is really slow, it has to load all those fancy flashing adds and stuff. Sometimes it took several minutes to get one pic to show up, sometimes they would never show up. So I gave up on snapfish. If that happens to you photobucket might work better for you. But I hope you don't have to re upload all those pics.

Thanks U2Kitten.
Of course i'm not offfended. I'm glad you're trying to help us out.
I'll see how it goes with snapfish,maybe i might switch to photobucket. is that really faster? i still have a slow telephone line

I have a slow telephone line too and an old slow computer :sigh: PHOTOBUCKET works good for a lot of people because it already gives you an addy complete with tags under your pic so you do not have to click on it.

I like using boomspeed best (but you have to pay $6 a month and that is hard for people in Europe to do because of the money exchange) It works good for me because my computer is so slow I never have to click on a pic or copy and paste or even go to the site much. If I can remember the file name, or look it up in the computer's My Pictures, it's faster because all boomspeed addys are:

[url]http://www.boomspeed.com/[/url](your username here)/(file name here).(extension here)

so I just type them in. Sometimes I can't remember the name of the pic (I have so many) and I have to open the site anyway. Boomspeed gives you no thumbnails, only a long list, so sometimes it's hard to find what you want. Fotki gives you the addy under the pic once you click on it. It says 'address for outside servers' or something like that. But they put a stupid parentheses around it so when you copy and paste you have to get rid of that. Sorry I don't mean to complain. I love posting pics, really I do! :happy: Use whatever is best for you! But if you do want to switch to photobucket, do it now before you invest any more time uploading to snapfish. (if you do stick with snapfish remember they will delete your pics in one year if you don't buy anything from them)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom