I'm wiiiiiiiide awaaaaake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
Okay I hate insomnia.....

So I will post purty pictures..... just cuz

new04.jpg

new05.jpg

new07.jpg

------------------
Daisy

Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

BC: *sigh* Why can't I sleep??

Edge:
edgekid.jpg

Well, you see, there are numerous reasons causing your inability to fall into a slumber. To help correctly diagnose your problem, I will ask you a few questions that will help me better identify your specific problem because certain aspects of a person's life can greatly affect their ability to sleep. For example...

Bono:
bononap.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 05-08-2002).]

Ahhh...daaaaaaaaisy....I told you not to leave chat...i'm still online stoodying...well, not anymore since i'm chatting with Chief wannadomeadam. Anyhew...I'm learning about the antebellum period and yeah..writing an essay comparing it with america pre-september 11th that i hope will fly...ack...that is my *counts inside head and uses fingers like a fool* 10th essay today. woo.

------------------
I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel so I learned to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you

Ok, so crazy pointing Edge and I conversed a bit and we thought about what would make people go to sleep. I said reading bio. He said an increase in the hormone dopamine. So I decided to show you what I do all the time:

BIO:
Graphic relationship of soil water potential vs. water content (%). Take-home lessons
between PWP and FC is the water available for a plant to use;
clay holds more water than sand at any Y ; and
clay holds water more tightly (i.e., @10% water Ysand > Yclay). This is essentially a s/v problem, since smaller particles in clay they have a larger total surface and hence, has more charged surfaces that will bind water tightly.

Soil water potential is a function of osmotic potential (which is usually near zero except in saline soils) and mostly pressure (used to call it matrix potential; this refers to the tension generated because of the attraction of colloidal particles; i.e., adhesion). The pressure in the soil can be calculated from the equation: Yp = -2T/r where T = surface tension (7.28 x 10-8 MPa) and r = radius of curvature of the meniscus). Water movement through soil - mostly due to bulk flow as a result of pressure gradients, with some diffusion.

History: Technology: America?s patent system made people want to invent practical items to make money. Since if it was patented, others couldn?t make money from it, inventors created new items all the time. Factories became prevalent after the 1820s when they began to establish themselves as good ways to create revenue. Unions were formed as early as 1790, but as the times progressed, their enemies were fighting immigrants who would work for cheap, states outlawing unions, and economic depressions that caused unemployment.

Woo....*looks at daisy & bc*

daisy & bc: zzzzz

------------------

Originally posted by Lilly:
not anymore since i'm chatting with Chief wannadomeadam

HOW!

And again for the record, that name was NOT my idea.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Originally posted by Kristie:
HOW!

And again for the record, that name was NOT my idea.

Kristie,
icon25.gif
did you not learn ANYTHING from our convo?! Remember what we reviewed about names...and I told you you could have that one? Remember why? Yeah...now you've given away your identity...we need to make you a new new name...

------------------

whoops
icon38.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Originally posted by Bonochick:
BC: *sigh* Why can't I sleep??

Edge:
Well, you see, there are numerous reasons causing your inability to fall into a slumber. To help correctly diagnose your problem, I will ask you a few questions that will help me better identify your specific problem because certain aspects of a person's life can greatly affect their ability to sleep. For example...

Bono:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

LOL!!!

------------------
"You know I love you very much - But I love myself as well."
~Macphisto, Rotterdam

*U2TakeMeHigher*
^ ^

seeing Bonos zzzzzzzzzzzzing piccies reminds me to ask:

does anyone know if, in the video for End of The World - well the weeee bit of him sleeping on the Zoo Interference tape, if he genuingly is doing so, or just for the camera??????????

If he really was, I woulda whisked everyone outta that cafe fast and turned all lights off and closed and locked the door and stood outside for a laugh and record his reaction when he wakes up!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom