I was bored. So I drew a picture...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GeneralGripweed said:
Once again, not 100% done with this one, but thought I'd post it because I doubt I'll finish it anytime soon.

edge4.jpg

:wink: great pic! :up:

ok the last two classes of science I've been working on this (it's on the inside of me book :wink: )
I can't get the chin and the nose right! he's really frustrating! please if you see anything incorrect, tell me cuz I can't get it right!
ufbono12wc.jpg

U2 Beginner said:

When and where is that picture from?!:combust:
YOU HAVENT BEEN TO THE SHORT BONO HAIR THREAD YET :ohmy:

it's from last sunday, THAT IS BONOS NEW HAIRCUT!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool: isn't it lovely>?

I decided, after I finish UF Bono(I'm pretty far, today I've done the eyes) I"m gonna draw chick Bono,.. the hair'll kill me but still... gonna love that :drool:

oh it's from a town near dublin btw(ok I'm bad, I nearly typed Bono instead of dublin there :giggle: )
read the story on page one of the short hair thread! and the pics are on page 3!

Last edited:
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY F:censored:G WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE LOOKS SO YOUNG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GALEONGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD, WHAT HAVE I MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :camera: :drool: :faint: :angel:

U2 Beginner said:
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY F:censored:G WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE LOOKS SO YOUNG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GALEONGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD, WHAT HAVE I MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy fainting over that one, I had that too, two days ago :wink:
you've missed out!!!
we need more pics tho :drool: chick Bono rules!

Well, I have a few drawings to share... please keep in mind that they're from 2003, and that I only do it for fun, lol! :|

This was my first attempt to draw Bono ever:
bono2pn.jpg

Another Bono:
bono26wx.jpg

And one of Edge:
edge5nt.jpg

I don't really draw that much anymore...

So, here are mine... he looks really weird but what the hell :shrug:
34682377%3B%7Ffp345%3Enu%3D3274%3E%3A92%3E2%3B%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323365467392%3Cnu0mrj

I posted these in another thread but I think it's more appropriate to post them here.
34682377%3B%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D3274%3E%3A92%3E2%3B%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3233654675823nu0mrj

The first time I drew Edge :)
34682377%3B%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3274%3E%3A92%3E2%3B%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323365467392%3Anu0mrj

Galeongirl said:
ok the last two classes of science I've been working on this (it's on the inside of me book :wink: )
I can't get the chin and the nose right! he's really frustrating! please if you see anything incorrect, tell me cuz I can't get it right!
ufbono12wc.jpg

Looks good so far :)

Whats the pic you're working from?

MadDaisy said:

Looks good so far :)

Whats the pic you're working from?
this one :
bonocute19859wo.jpg

I got the eyes now, but his left(right in pic) eye is WEIRD!! the pupil is on the left side of the iris, while he's looking right! really odd! and hard to draw! I finished them anywayz, andd when I added lips(in this case gonna take me another week!) I'll post a new pic, after that I"ll start shadowing etc etc... XD maybe I should work in my physics workbook aswell... naaah drawing on it is more fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom