I want to have sex with 3 guys...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lovey Dovey

The Fly
Under Larry's long,hard, tight....Right Arm...
...Within one weekend.

I know its not moral, and I must be having second thoughts and feel pretty guilty about it or I wouldnt be posting it in this forum...
But theyre all soooo hot, very smart, and have great jobs and promising futures.

I also know 3 girls that will also be joining in, next weekend.:ohmy:
How did i get myself into this mess?! :huh:

daisybean said:
Why be a fling to three "really good guys" when you can be a girlfriend to one fantastic guy?

Exactly.

And why risk disease?

Just because they're awesome and have good jobs doesn't mean you should have sex with them. Is it to make them want to date you?

Do they think you're awesome too?

Well, I'm not going to pass judgement, but if you do decide to do this, I just have one bit of advice:

condom.jpg

Well, i've never done anything like this in the past, ive been considering it for about 2 months now.
Its a new crowd ive picked up, and yes, they generally speaking treat me great. Champagne(even tho i dont normally drink), roses, lotta gifts, we just have ton of fun together. I used to party( not like this,lol) a lot, but havent been able to for too long a time.

The girls smoke pot too, but there's no way i'm going that far.

My morals have stopped me in the past, but i think i'm kinda going away from that. Being moral has seldom gotten me anywhere in life, and this is just one little experiment.
The reason why i dont want just one guy is cuz you get attached to them, this way, when its over, its over, no harm done to anyone.

and LMFAO@ crzys pic! Yes, itll be safe!:D

so this is not with all three at once? you mentioned the other 3 girls, so is it a quasi-orgy or something? bed-swapping? what do you mean, exactly?

anyway, I don't know if it's necessarily immoral, there are a lot worse things you could do, but it just sounds like you're doing it for the sake of doing it, like it's some kind of initiation or rite of passage, and just remember that if you're all in the same circle of friends, and you do this with all 3 guys, there's probably not going to be much hope for you having any sort of quality relationship with these "hot, very smart" guys with "great jobs and promising futures"

the truth is, not many guys look to have serious relationships with girls that fuck all their friends in a wild, debauchery-type atmoshpere and setting... just something to think about, I know it seems like a double standard, that guys will be promiscuous, then expect to marry a "good girl," but that's the way it is, and they will be checking you off their lists, there isn't any doubt about that

and i also get the impression you feel pressured by your circle of friends, and are going through with this despite obvious doubts

I had a friend who did this sort of thing a few times, let me just say she ended up feeling very bad about herself and it destroyed her self esteem completely, she had been in a relationship that she thought was going to end in marriage, but her boyfriend ran off with someone and it precipitated this sort of behaviour and things got very bad, I don't really know anything about you and your history, but in most cases this sort of thing is a very bad idea

I would have to say that smoking marijuana is much more innocent then having an orgy.

I know you said you wouldn't "go that far" regarding marijuana,.. so I guess I'm stumped at how an orgy is less degrading or "far."

I dunno.

Ultimately, it's your life. You are the only one who lays your head on your pillow at night. You have to live with this. With putting yourself, your carnal self out there on display to be touched, and the like for these guys...

There are easier ways to having a friendship.

And if you want to become close with guys like you've described, an orgy is NEVER the way to go.

helloangel--> :up:

i'm thinking that you should most definately reconcider this. why exactly are you going to do this? for "fun"? because they're "good guys"? perhaps your guidelines for morals should be a bit straighter if this is ok, but pot isn't.

How the hell old are you?

Is this some kind of joke? I really hope it is.

You sound either really young or really impressionable and they all sound like hookers.

Dont do it.

Honestly, you said you have doubts. This kind of thing is not a game.

Go rent the movie 'Kids' right now.

Hope you learn before it is too late.

Forget the disease risks, pregnancy risks and even morality issues. I have one question - why would you want this?

O.K., the guys are "hot." Why have them all at once? Why not pursue one at a time? What's to be gained here?

Is this a fantasy of yours? If so, cool - I get it. But then remember what happens to fantasies once they occur: you wake up to reality. If you give yourself to all of them, will they still be there to treat you to all those lovely roses and candy later? Or perhaps all 3 are loosely attempting to woo you. By sleeping with all three, you might risk losing them all.

Are you doing this to keep these men (and women) as friends? If so, RUN now. Men who don't respect women are the ones that pressure them into these types of sexual situations. All they care about is the sex - you are a thing to them. And any woman that feels you should do this to be in the "in crowd" is not worth knowing.

With you suggesting there will be other women there, it sounds more like some orgy than a "romantic evening." Again, if this is what you want, that is, if you've long lusted after some orgy setting, then do it. But don't treat it as anything more. It's sex: that's it and that's all. With you stating that these guys have "great futures" it sounds like you already are fantasizing about the future with these men and that's very dangerous.

Bottom line: If you want to have this wild fling with three men because it's something you've long desired, then go for it. Just be smart about it by using protection and avoiding drugs. However, if you are doing this for ANY other reason than to satisfy yourself, I wouldn't risk it.

And if you have any doubts about your intentions, then it's a good time to recall what I told you to put aside at the beginning - namley the risks of pregnancy and disease, not to mention moral issues.

I have only one thing to say: stop and try to think about how you're going to feel after you do this, and while doing so, keep everything people here have said in mind.

as doctorwho said, what is to be gained here? really, try and answer that question

Please go.
Diamond has been planning this weekend for a long time.
He will be very disappointed if there are only 2 girls.

Oh great, did you have to go and tell the whole damn world?!:rolleyes:

You had to go and ruin poor defenseless Diamonds pristine reputation! How could you do such a thing?!:mad:

The 2 of you have been pestering me about this for over 2 months now...I dont think i want either of you anymore, maybe it'll just be us girls and Elv - uhhhh....the other fella...Your loss, pal!:madspit:

Last edited:
Lovey Dovey said:
maybe it'll just be us girls and Elv - uhhhh....the other fella...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lovey dovey: *somehow vanishes off the face of the interference earth*

elv...the other fella: :macdevil:

ive been following this lately, and now im really confused.

however, ive reached my verdict.

i dont like you at all, "Lovey_Dovey."

if ive said it once ive said it a thousand times, newbies dont deserve to mingle with the rest of us. they should be restricted to one forum, that newbie cafe place, if they are to post at all.

im sick to the teeth of them.

Zoomerang96 said:
ive been following this lately, and now im really confused.

however, ive reached my verdict.

i dont like you at all, "Lovey_Dovey."

if ive said it once ive said it a thousand times, newbies dont deserve to mingle with the rest of us. they should be restricted to one forum, that newbie cafe place, if they are to post at all.

im sick to the teeth of them.

Zoomerang, this is mean!!

I don't agree with Lovey_Dovey confessing something that everyone took seriously and started giving real advice, when it was merely a joke, however, I don't think that we should banish all newbies because of it!! We were all newbies once, and since then I have met some great people, and started to think of interference as my on-line community. That wouldn't have happened if I was stuck in the newbie cafe with other newbie's!!

spinninghead77 said:

Zoomerang, this is mean!!.... I don't think that we should banish all newbies because of it!!

I think we need a forum to simply explain death bear's sense of humour. :huh:

However.......... this thread was stupid and a waste of everyone's time. Zoo Confessionals used to be a place where people could discuss serious issues and seek help. If you post a 'joke' confession, than make that clear, if you post something like this and not state that it is indeed a joke, then u suck. People here cared that the situation was real.

She never actually said it was a joke.
She played along with the diamond thing but the original could still be true because of the backlash the girl got!
Actually, even more frightening is that the diamond part could ahve also been true and well..

my only advice... SEEK HELP NOW

*knows Im gonna get another diamondontsaythingslikethatagainmissy type message sometime soon

Has anyone noticed that the wonderbra likes to use the f word and that the deathfairy just talks too much about newbies?

Angel, your idea for a forum is brilliant. Bam Bam should make u Interferencer of the Month for that call. :yes:

1. I don?t know lovey dovey.

2. This thread seemed kind of heavy to me. So I tried to lighten it up a bit. I changed the direction, she played? along.

3. Diamond has nothing to do with this. I used his name, without consulting him (I rarely consult him).

4. If this is serious, I think she got good advice.

5. Everybody stop being mean. Give Dovey a break.

Whoa whoa whoa whoooooaaaa....

I never said i was joking. I answered Deeps post jokingly, but this thread is very serious.
Hell, a few people i know on here very well have received pix of these guys...What should i do next, post pix of us buck naked and rolling around?! I actually would seriously do that,lol, but I doubt the female mods would appreciate that much. :D
Some thing have come up over the past few days and i havent been able to post much,if at all. I shouldve posted a 2nd reply after the joke reply to Deep to answer some of your comments and questions, i thought i could just come back later and do it.
Anyway, i'm going to be receiving some "news" this week. If its good, i wont do go through with it(sleeping around), if its bad, then i might as well...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom