I wanna stick it in the sand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
I really want to go to the beach. I mean really really want to go to the beach. The white sand blue-green water, the sound of the waves splashing. The hot sun, smell of the sea. Asleep in the air with a breezy palm tree.

And the body surfing, swimming and splashing around. I wanna go to a beach now. And I want to go to a "clothes optional" beach too. I want to be completely naked and not give a damn. I don't want to be the only one in the nude though, but it wouldn't stop me.

*waits for someone to bring me the little fruity drink with the umbrella*

---------------------

In summer I can taste the salt in the sea
There's a kite blowing out of control on a breeze

beach.jpg

cocktail.jpg

btw, is this supposed to be a confession?
confused.gif

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

I want to go to a nude beach is the confession. SO maybe someone has experience with this that can help me.

Now Sicy, post pictures of naked people on a beach please.

*BC steals her Dad's truck and fills it with sand*

*dumps sand in backyard*

*sets up inflatable pool from infomercial*

Nude beach!!!!!!! My backyard!!!!!!!!

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Originally posted by z edge:

there ya go chicky, just like last summer

*gets out the froggie sprinkler*

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

*gets out the slip 'n slide

SNSi.jpg

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

z edge:

Considering some of your past experiences, I think it would be an interesting social experiment if you explored the prisitine beach around Deer Lake State Park in Seagrove Beach, Florida. There are 20-foot dunes between the shoreline and the coastal lakes. My wife and I vacation in the area, and one day we were enjoying a walk along the beach when we noticed naked people popping up from behind the dunes and staring at us, the hiding again when we saw them. It was much like the prairie dogs that lurk around the Old Faithful Geyser at Yellowstone. We soon noticed that they were all male. What would happen if you roamed around there naked?

~U2Alabama

I want a hot cabana-boy to bring me strawberry margaritas and rub suntan lotion on me.

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Manda, wait till you see what i misread in this thread.

*ahem* According to my mind, ol' z over here was going to the "bitch", not beach.
eek.gif

(don't ask me how i misread that, because i don't know. not in a million years. but hey, considering z edge is the author it kinda makes sense LOL)

ps: can't believe i just wrote this. This will look embarassing tomorrow...

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 05-10-2002).]

U2Bama,
I thank you for once again having a vacation experience to compare with a hypothetical situation for me. Yes, I do remember peeking over the dune at you and your wife while feasting on prarie dogs with my naked male companions.
~U2Oklahoma

U2Girly,
You have every right to be embarassed. Your confusion has put ideas in my head for which I may never recover
biggrin.gif

Diemen,
Thank you for reminding me where I live. I am locked in here for the moment, until I decide if I want to transfer along the coastal areas. Glad you got out and are happy, lake thunderbird just dosen't cut it does it?
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by LOVE MUSCLE:
Diemen,
Thank you for reminding me where I live. I am locked in here for the moment, until I decide if I want to transfer along the coastal areas.

I've told you that you should request a transfer down to the Destin/Panama City area; military bases are plentiful, as are the dune-hopping prairie dogs.

~U2Alabama

Yes, but I also want to see what is on the horizon here as we make preparations for the launch of the new tanker

naked2.GIF

*sees banana peels all over the beach*

------------------
-Albert Einstein

Diemen,
Thank you for reminding me where I live. I am locked in here for the moment, until I decide if I want to transfer along the coastal areas. Glad you got out and are happy, lake thunderbird just dosen't cut it does it?
biggrin.gif

lol - no it doesn't. I'll take salt water with actual waves over muddy red water any day.
biggrin.gif

U2Girly,
You have every right to be embarassed. Your confusion has put ideas in my head for which I may never recover
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah? This coming from a guy who titles the thread "i wanna stick it the sand"...

wink.gif

The unoficial king of lewdness of Interference? The residential self called "dog"?

biggrin.gif

The guy who calles himself "love muscle"?

PUH-leassssse. There's nothing to recover from (least of all on your part) and you know it.
smile.gif

ps: Besides you were saying something about going to a nude beach earlier in the thread, also, don't blame me for any ideas YOU might get, mister. It's your dirty mind.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 05-11-2002).]

ABEL
Did you say banana split?
OMG
eek.gif

I didn't say that

Originally posted by ABEL:
1royal.jpg

anyone care for a banana split?
biggrin.gif

WOOF

vov.gif

icon27.gif

------------------
-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 05-11-2002).]

oops, sorry I guess...

------------------
~Your insults and your curses make me feel like I'm not a person~
~The more people I meet the more I like my dog~

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 05-11-2002).]

ABLE
why turn a dog into a weiner

um, that was a banana...now this is a weiner
icon22.gif

weinerdog.jpg

------------------
-Albert Einstein

LOVE MUSCLE..AM I BUGGIN' YOU?
icon29.gif

whome.gif

------------------
"life should be fragrant; rooftop to the basement". Peace, U2 lovers ...from AdamGrrl

No you are not bugging me sweetheart,

and

GM
Gina Marie
your monkees were okay
you didn't have to get rid of them
confused.gif

are you alright sweetheart?

aww, that pic is adorable
wink.gif

------------------
This device must accept any Interference received, including Interference that may cause undesired operation.

u2er@u2email.com

Back
Top Bottom