I think I'm about to get slammed in Z...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dream chaser

Acrobat
Why do I do this to myself?

Ugh.

I just hate reading negative things about good people -- especially PLEBAns.

I know I'm not as active a member as many of you, but I like all of you and, well, I guess I just don't understand "player hating" (or playa hatin')....

Anyhoo, I just kinda needed to vent because I am expecting a backlash over there for standing up for some friends of mine and feel the need for a safe place to speak my mind, lol. Hope you don't mind my doing so here.

Hopefully, they'll just ignore my ramblings as nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind, but you never know....

:hug: Are you ok? Don't worry, we'll look after you here....I occasionally lurk there, but always get better vibes and have a damn sight more fun with my sistahs (and brothers!!) here!!

Here's some medicine for you.... :wink:

KIF_1168.jpg

gluey said:
:hug: Are you ok? Don't worry, we'll look after you here....I occasionally lurk there, but always get better vibes and have a damn sight more fun with my sistahs (and brothers!!) here!!

KIF_1168.jpg

can I take two and call you in the morning???:drool: :drool: gooooood medicine:drool:

gluey said:

KIF_1168.jpg

*guh*

Thank you. :)

I'm loving that although my low battery indicator was flashing on my camera, it held out until the guys drove away!!! :bow:

And yes, isn't that a fiiiiiiiiiiiine head of hair?

gluey said:
I'm loving that although my low battery indicator was flashing on my camera, it held out until the guys drove away!!! :bow:

And yes, isn't that a fiiiiiiiiiiiine head of hair?

makes me wanna run my tongue through it:drool:

:lmao: tmi?

gluey said:
I'm actually more afraid of the fact I totally understand the tongue in the hair bit.... :ohmy:

:lmao: hairgel and all...give it too me baby:drool:

love the blury pic too:drool:

:shifty: I totally understand the tongue thing.... but I'd prefer a nuzzle tho....

I really REALLY love that pic of the back of his head :love: His head is still full of hair, and this proves it to all of those morons claiming he has a wig/extensions/is balding badly....

:drool: and it's just a beautiful head...

Woohoo!!!!

TOUR GUIDE GLUEY!!!! OMG!!! Trust me we're gonna find ALLLLLL The best sights to see!!!!

*runs off to make list of sights and things to see and 'do'*

:ohmy: Did I just think that aloud????

:giggle:

Galeongirl said:
I really REALLY love that pic of the back of his head :love: His head is still full of hair, and this proves it to all of those morons claiming he has a wig/extensions/is balding badly....

:drool: and it's just a beautiful head...

:giggle: want to hear something funny?? I totally forgot to smell him, yet I remembered to take a pic of the back of his head PURELY so it could be proven he wasn't losing his hair!!!!

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO?!?!? WHAT was I thinking!!! :giggle:

gluey said:

:giggle: want to hear something funny?? I totally forgot to smell him, yet I remembered to take a pic of the back of his head PURELY so it could be proven he wasn't losing his hair!!!!

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO?!?!? WHAT was I thinking!!! :giggle:

:drool: Whatever you were thinking, you thought damn right!

we already know he smells gorgeous..... :scream: I WANT TO SMELL THAT MYSELF!!!!

:shifty: Can I join the bus ride?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom