I still lurk, but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
...I find that I have nothing to say anymore. Funny how that works, considering how I think I had an opinion in everything in FYM once upon a time...hah. Oh well. I do have to say that once you move out of the U.S.--even if you're still quite literally next door and go shopping down there quite regularly--its rather histrionic approach to politics just doesn't seem to matter all that much anymore. Or, at the very least, you can look at it with bemused detachment like I do.

Anyway, here's my way of saying "hello" to everyone before I go back into the shadows some more!

I do have to say that once you move out of the U.S.--even if you're still quite literally next door and go shopping down there quite regularly--its rather histrionic approach to politics just doesn't seem to matter all that much anymore.

Gosh, that sounds nice. :wink:

Hello! :wave:

corianderstem said:
Gosh, that sounds nice. :wink:

Hello! :wave:

Hello! ;)

It really is nice. I think my stress levels plummeted once the spell of the 24-hour U.S. news cycle wore off on me...hah. They rile people up needlessly for ratings; it's shameful.

I know it's been a couple months since this was posted, but just in case you're lurking...Hi melon. :)

I agree with martha--you need to stop by B&C sometime. And I still think of you...when I listen to Peaches sometimes, or Placebo, or July 2nd...

These forums are getting boring. They need some chaos

30cu9tljpg.gif

Back
Top Bottom