i need your help re: mtv jammed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharky

New Yorker
I know you girls and I know how good you are with screen shots. So I need a screen shot from the Jammed show. There is a scene early on with the band on the back of the flat bed and I need you to get me a screen grab of a guy handing a bag to the band. It was a white bag after Times Square but before the concert in Brooklyn. So the bag in question held Guinness and the holder of the bag in question was my friend who bought the band Guinness. Can you bad asses help me out?

I know I'm mostly a Free Your Minder but I promise I won't start any political fights. :)

sharky said:
I. So the bag in question held Guinness and the holder of the bag in question was my friend who bought the band Guinness. Can you bad asses help me out?

I know I'm mostly a Free Your Minder but I promise I won't start any political fights. :)

Unfortunately, I can't make screencaps :(

But I just wanted to say I loved that part! :up: I laughed out loud, but in a good way :lol:

yes, that was funny! sorry, no idea how to make screen caps :(

also, there were at least 2 EXTENDED closeups of Miroslava!!!! so cool!!!! :)

That was very cool! I got almost as excited to see a PLEBAn as I did to see the band. :)

I'm sorry they edited Vertigo, Miroslava, so we didn't see Bono singing to you.

Ally, it's Jenny! That was our friend Rob. He went to the show with Aaron that day and he is totally coming to NYC with us.

And if any of you want a date with Rob the Guinness guy in NYC, just private message me.

I can't wait to go pick up my video of this!!! I had to record it at a family member's cause I don't have cable hooked up in my new apartment yet!

Handing up a Guinness to the boys = classic! :up: Can't wait to see that!

I loved the part with the beer too! So damn cute! And he even blew kisses at the guys!!

so, so, so very good! :drool:

kellyahern said:

Yeah, kinda like at kid at Christmas opening presents look :lol:

yep - very cute. I would have been happy with the entire show being on the flat bed truck - as much as I enjoyed the concert just the interactions btw U2 and the fans was beyond cool. Plus we got to see the much talked about/pictures posted starbucks and pizza :wink:

Er.. I do... but there is no missing me. Big close up during Sometimes (minute 25 - long silver earrings - singing: sometimes you can't make it on...)

And then again on IWF (minute 29: your eyes.... )

And then some bouncing on IWF...

Thank you

:bow:

I am not worthy

nurse chrissi said:

yep - very cute. I would have been happy with the entire show being on the flat bed truck - as much as I enjoyed the concert just the interactions btw U2 and the fans was beyond cool. Plus we got to see the much talked about/pictures posted starbucks and pizza :wink:

I missed the starbucks, I'll have to go watch it again :lol:

I did catch Edge with the pizza :wink:

I had chills the whole time. To suddenly see U2 riding down the street on a flatbed truck. :dance: I could just feel the excitement. But nothing like it must have been to be there. Then get a chance for a free concert. You guys that were there are truly fortunate. :hyper:
I hope this comes out on DVD. :heart:
(minus the commercials. even though I wouldn't care if the full ipod version was on it)

if you thought he was cute, I can get you a date. ha ha. Rob has some amazing photos of the band going down 7th Ave. so I'll try to post those in exchange.

Okay, bringing back the old pic

me1.jpg

Left to right it goes kid, girl with short hair, tallest one with the goofy look which is me, then the girl in blue that squirmed her way in, then Ree's friend, then Ree :wink:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom