I have the worst handwriting...ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Write something down, scan it, and post it!

I've seen some pretty bad handwriting...so bad that I doubt anybody could be worse...

mine's not all that great either...but it passes as legible, i guess

f42c7f9c8aeab0fc412031e192e2119d.jpg

*squints*

Well...hard to tell cuz it's so small...but it does like kind of, um, scrawly...(is that a word??). :laugh:

Here's mine...

3375%3B%3A3523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323397798%3A93ot1lsi

Last edited:
I have a larger one but that's 440+kb and this thread would take forever to load.

And thank you for being honest, miss dress. :)

edit: IWB, that is completely impossible. No one can have writing worse than mine. And that's actually one of the 'better' examples because it's an assignment (ok, it's a test :reject: )...my notes are worse. Funnily enough, I can always read my writing.

Last edited:
i don't have a scanner...if i did i could prove it...and i know at least one other person who has writing like that

i can usually read my own writing, except my calc notes from a few days ago when i started to fall asleep in class :uhoh:

that's quite legible...it looks less like my writing up close, but mine isn't any better. trust me.

scanning doesn't sound like to much fun right now... I don't think my writing is too bad if I write slooooow. And if I print in all caps it's ok otherwise it's questionable.

yertle-the-turtle said:
f231f2107df69eab0a3862d50018a9b2.jpg

more close up.

This probably won't suprise you, but mine IS in fact worse than that, and even worse when I'm writing in greek. Sometimes I'll have notes from class where an entire sentance is one long word where i haven't picked up the pencil at all, and it's only gotten worse since I started typing so much.

I think my handwriting is actually kinda-sorta decent. One of my guy friends (straight, I might add!) once told me I had really cool handwriting. :huh: I don't have a scanner, so you're all just going to have to imagine.

3376275523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2329%3D427%3D77%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232339579%3C%3A99ot1lsi

^ This is honestly my handwriting!!! Of course, it was dont on a mouse, so that made it look a little more terrible than normal.

Honestly though, I dont know which is worse: My hand writing or my artistic skills. Both look like they are done by a 6 year old.

Back
Top Bottom