I don't think I've even *read* EYKIW in weeks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
Been too wrapped up in IAMJ, FYM, LS, PLEBA, and *this* place.

It makes me feel like a bad U2 fan.

Which is why I'm off to peep at it now!

You're not a bad fan. I only browse through there because I have to.

Plus as much as I love U2, its more fun in the other forums. :macdevil:

Sicy said:
Plus as much as I love U2, its more fun in the other forums. :macdevil:

ditto

I only read EYKIW once in a while (usually when I'm bored and visit "Who's Online" and see someone reading a thread that looks interesting, or if someone points a thread out to me that they think I should read.

When I first joined Interference it was quite the opposite...EYKIW was the ONLY forum I used to visit, rarely looking into the other forums. Now I spend most of my time in LS:heart:, IO:heart:, and here. :up:

Yeah, I barely read EYKIW anymore. There's not much U2 info out right now and no tour, so there's not a lot to discuss. The other forums are a lot more fun.

I just got EYKIW-happy for the first time in months.

And immediately killed 4 threads.

Now I'm afraid to go back.

I guess I'll kill this one, too.

:(

hmm...i'm the same way with FYM. a little bit before it got temporary removed (on hold, however you wanna look at it) i just stopped doing anything but a brief glance at the topic titles. also, i've just started looking at pleba again, after not reading it for a long time. i don't post much though...

I havent gone to EYKIW since well before the forum change... probably even longer than that... As soon as lemonade stand opened I began frequenting it in place of EYKIW which was where seemingly everyone was posting. Now I cant really get away from that because LS is where the big scene is now... So yeah... I just kinda hide in the confessionals... lol woo... :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom