I can't stay mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Sweet dreams! (or not so sweet :wink: :eyebrow: )

What a great way to hit 500...drooling at Bono...:wink:

:combust: <--- me (lookin at bono in leather...:p)

All this leather :drool: has made me totally forgot the ticket fiasco! Mmmm Bono....leather...Bono:censored: :combust:

Leave it to the PLEBA grrls to make any situation into a luverly drool fest...and lots of leather to take all your cares away:hug:

clementine_rose said:
bonoflyarmsup.jpg

19sf93.jpg

writeback.jpg

1) Ohh...I like this one! :drool: I luv this bono style! (ok ok it's the leather) :wink:

2) (he he! look ...isn't that one of the infamous HD pics?? shhhhh! :reject: )

3) Does anyone else kinda wish they were in that one pic???? :combust:
I swear...this thread will be the death of me!

BTW
Joerags - everyone is entitled to their opinion and all, but it seems to me you're just trying to stir the pot....
Maybe PLEBA isn't the place for you? I know other parts of Interface would be welcome to your criticisms and opinions...
(or are you just venting some anger?)

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
BTW
Joerags - everyone is entitled to their opinion and all, but it seems to me you're just trying to stir the pot....
Maybe PLEBA isn't the place for you? I know other parts of Interface would be welcome to your criticisms and opinions...
(or are you just venting some anger?)

bless you.... ;)

I love those Achtoons they're so hilarious!
Anyone see the ones where you can learn how to paint each of the U2 members?

Thank you, clementine and everyone else, for this beautiful thread.

While I didn't get exactly the tickets I wanted, I will just be thankful to be at the United Center, 9th May, Chicago to see the most MAGNIFICENT Rock Band in the world perform the music that has given me hope and light for over 24 years.:wink:

Plus I will be there with Bono and 50,000 of his closest friends to celebrate the arrival of his 45th b-day!

Belly dancing, anyone? :lol:

nurse chrissi said:
go over to @u2.com - extra special Achtoon Baby for today - with Bun:lmao:

I saw that this morning and choked on my orange juice. :D Poor Bun...and I know exactly how she felt too, because that's the same thing that happened to me.

Jamila said:
Thank you, clementine and everyone else, for this beautiful thread.

While I didn't get exactly the tickets I wanted, I will just be thankful to be at the United Center, 9th May, Chicago to see the most MAGNIFICENT Rock Band in the world perform the music that has given me hope and light for over 24 years.:wink:

Plus I will be there with Bono and 50,000 of his closest friends to celebrate the arrival of his 45th b-day!

Belly dancing, anyone? :lol:
You are lucky to have gotten tickets yesterday. I am disappointed that they won't be coming to the south on the first leg--but hopefully by the time they come back in the fall for the 3rd leg of the tour all the bugs will be worked out & I will be able to get tickets closer to my area. Send B a Birthday Kiss for me!

starsgoblue said:
Guys...seriously...can I just say I love you all? :heart:

:wave: Yes!!!! I'm scrolling through and I thinking to myself that the exciting part about this tour is possibly meeting my fellow PLEBAns! And of course possibly meeting Bono..and hearing the music...but you know what I mean :wink:

I've been on a few forums and some people are downright nasty!! Not just toward the boys but to each other! Whats up with that?????? I love PLEBA. You never sh*t on each other..never nasty...always lots of :heart: and:hug:

Isn't that what being a U2 fan is all about???

I think we're all on information overload..the internet..the forums..all the news. Its too much.

Love all!

*stubbornly bites cheek in attempt not to smile*

eh, you got me too :)
Thank you to everyone for this thread - i've been feeling somewhat deflated from recent events, but you guys have perked my mood righ back up again
:hug:

nurse chrissi said:
this one always makes me smile - I of course hum the "I'm too sexy for my shirt" song when I see this one
ashirtrips.jpg

I just still can't believe I was standing right in front of him here.... I can tell you: I almost fainted at that moment! :drool:

I will try to fulfill your wish, Bono's Doll (to give B a birthday kiss for you - :wink: )

I will forget the general sales on Saturday due to money concerns. (The fact that I can go home to Chicago and stay with friends was a big motivating factor in my choosing Chi-town on this leg of the tour)

I WILL be at one of the (hopeful) southern venues in the fall - probably somewhere in Texas. :hyper:

Thanks for thinking of me, my friend - I will be thinking of all of you that weekend.

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

I hate to say it, but the people who signed up for this shit were suckers. I would never pay for a service if I didn't get that service immediately. These people payed 40 bucks thinking they would get tickets. How stupid is that? It's just a fucking concert. I have never been to a U2 concert ever, and I have been in love with this band for 20 years. I just wait to get the DVDs and tapes. I have Rattle and Hum, Slane DVD, Boston DVD and the Popmart show in Mexico City.
A few weeks ago, I really wanted to see them on this tour, thinking this will probably be their last tour. Now, I don't give a shit. I'll just wait for the DVD that they will eventually release.
They lost a lot of die-hard fans because of this. I predict this tour will be just as bad as the Popmart tour, maybe worse.

TwoAmericas said:
I hate to say it, but the people who signed up for this shit were suckers. I would never pay for a service if I didn't get that service immediately. These people payed 40 bucks thinking they would get tickets. How stupid is that? It's just a fucking concert. I have never been to a U2 concert ever, and I have been in love with this band for 20 years. I just wait to get the DVDs and tapes. I have Rattle and Hum, Slane DVD, Boston DVD and the Popmart show in Mexico City.
A few weeks ago, I really wanted to see them on this tour, thinking this will probably be their last tour. Now, I don't give a shit. I'll just wait for the DVD that they will eventually release.
They lost a lot of die-hard fans because of this. I predict this tour will be just as bad as the Popmart tour, maybe worse.

What on earth does this have to do with this thread? :huh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom