I bring Death to threads :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't feel bad...I've got the kiss of death too. I've seen threads drop like flies as soon as I've posted in them. I've started threads that get 1 or 2 responses but I don't feel bad...its usually not personal :p

:(

popkidu2 said:
it's true...if i post in a thread, it inevitably dies right away.

if i start a new thread, it falls into the wasteland of interference.com

i feel like a newbie again.

I know what you mean, it makes me afraid to start anything. Rejection is one of my biggest fears, even if that's not exactly the problem in these cases, it can sure feel like it. But I am a Newbie, so I have a long way to go working my way up the popularity totem-pole.

I am a dork. *sigh*

:hug: to everyone. (i'm in a hugging mood tonight, lol)

i'll have to make a mental note to respond to any threads i see either of you three post in from now on! :D

btw bonosloveslave, you're not a dork. :D

ahh whatever message boards are just like that. such is this nature of communication. i wouldnt take it personally popkiddie :)

KhanadaRhodes said:
:hug: to everyone. (i'm in a hugging mood tonight, lol)

i'll have to make a mental note to respond to any threads i see either of you three post in from now on! :D

btw bonosloveslave, you're not a dork. :D

Gosh, I think that was the smallest group hug I've ever been a part of! :cute: Thank you, that's very sweet. I feel much better :)

the blue angel is on the money, popsicle.
i love replying to you matey!!
i feel like i quite often kill threads.

Wow. I thought I was the thead killer. Perhaps we should start a thread-killers club. :lmao:

I have now posted in this thread. Prepare for it to die. :D

If I post a thread in LS, it tends to sink.

I posted a thread in LS under one of my alters the other day though, and it got a lot of replies.

Dammit. *lol* :D

At the present time, there are 4 threads in LS that I was the last to reply in...and they've been floating there like dead fish, just waiting to sink :reject:

I get very :eek: when I see my name in multiple threads, all in a row.

I often post in threads i don't like just to make them sink.

I'm real good for that.

10 bucks says this thread will begin to sink NOW.

HA!

You were all wrong and none of you will kill this thread. I will. :D

I have ended a few threads on occasion too - it happens. It feels dorky, but it happens.

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom