I am Inspired

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dietcokeofevil

War Child
I saw U2's tribute to Johnny Cash with the Wanderer on You Tube.'

Absolutely gorgeous

Throw in a few curveballs for the setlists of the future. Besides new material from the next album throw in

Ground Beneath Her Feet
Wanderer (like they did at Johnny Cash's tribute)
Mofo
Acrobat
Last Night on Earth
Please

Trash the workhorse songs. Shed the skin. They don't need to dream it all up again or re-invent the wheel. They have plenty in their repoirtoir.

dietcokeofevil said:

Absolutely gorgeous

Throw in a few curveballs for the setlists of the future. Besides new material from the next album throw in

Ground Beneath Her Feet
Mofo
Acrobat
Last Night on Earth
Please

Trash the workhorse songs. Shed the skin. They don't need to dream it all up again or re-invent the wheel. They have plenty in their repoirtoir.

Nah... I would rather hear a rehashed version of Pride than Acrobat. It was a bigger hit, you know.

Re: Re: I am Inspired

martha said:

I can't remember where or when, but they did this once when I saw them. :scratch:

they played the Ground Beneather her feet 25 times on the Elevation Tour

dietcokeofevil said:

Absolutely gorgeous

Ground Beneath Her Feet
Mofo
Acrobat
Last Night on Earth
Please

I only wish the band would realize this. It would be very nice, but I don't see them dropping the Pride's and One's of the show anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom