Hurt/Heal Game #3, Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurt The Fly
Heal UTEOTW

The Fly 74
UTEOTW 75

These are my two favorite U2 songs of all time so it's hard voting against one, however, Until The End of the World will always be number one.

VertigoGal said:
StlElevation, do you really like UTEOTW more, or are you just doing this to spite me?:eyebrow:

i like end of the world more for sure.

theyre both great songs, end of world is better.

i wasnt really trying to spite you before either, Like a Song WAS the weakest. but it was half sptie too for calling me little and short and hurting mofo :angry:

heal Fly
hurt Until

The Fly 77
UTEOTW 72

voting between these hurts, and i mean this in the most literal of ways........mentally, physically, u name it, but the fly just rocks everytime i hear it

i think i like UTEOTW better than The Fly as an overall song on my lsit, but as a rock song i believe that The Fly should win no matter what song it is against

Well guys, almost 01:00 AM in Portugal and I got a few things to do before going bed, so :wave:

Probably this contest will last until tomorrow.

But if it doesn't, here's the list for the #4 contest

Theme: Love Songs

Two Hearts Beat as One
Drowning Man
Ultraviolet
So Cruel
Stay (faraway, so close)
The First Time
Lemon
If God Will Send His Angels
Please
In a Little While
Miracle Drug
Love Comes Tumbling
Mercy
The Ground Beneath Her Feet

One and With or without were left out to give this some more competition and song as Wild Horses and DYFL because they made already other contests with some success. Although, songs like The First Time or So Cruel will have another chance.

If the #3 contest ends or you decide to declare a winner, please post a new thread with all this, with the title "Hurt/Heal Game #4, Part One" and also state the rules (5 min, can't post twice in a row :blah:)

Thanks :wave: Probably it won't be necessary because this looks like a epic and long fight.

Heal Until
Hurt Fly

fly 75
until 74

Time for me to head home from work! Hopefully the battle will still be as close by the time I get back, MsMofo, it's up to you! :wink: Bye everybody! :wave:

NumbMacphisto said:

Time for me to head home from work! Hopefully the battle will still be as close by the time I get back, MsMofo, it's up to you! :wink: Bye everybody! :wave:

:laugh: You're leaving work and I'm starting work in 5 more minutes !! :tsk:
May not be able to save UTEOTW without some help and I'm gonna be working in between posts so ...........We will see what happens ........ :wink:

heal: world
hurt: fly

Fly 73
UTEOTW 76

go listen to sydney until the end of the world, it pants' any version of the fly, and the fly is awesome too. in my top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom