How to make MAGNIFICIENT pizza...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yeah, because those NY style pizzas are SO good. :rolleyes: I lived long enough in New Haven to have more than my share of burnt, flat crust, with ridiculous bubbles in it, that I'll happily take a thick Chicago crust any day. :drool:
:)

while i'll certainly agree there's lots of people in this country making gross pizzas they dub ny-style, i can attest even after having good chicago style pizza, i still hated it.

Thin crust is for losers.

Triple-cheese burst, Aussie Domino's style!

is, Layers of thin crust, then liquid red cheese, then a wafer-thin crust and then liquid cheddar cheese, then another wafer than crust, then liquid mozarella, then a final wafer thin crust, then a 7 meats pizza with ham, cotto, pepperoni, lamb, beef, cabanossi and bacon

That, my friends, is a pizza

Thin crust is for losers.

Triple-cheese burst, Aussie Domino's style!

is, Layers of thin crust, then liquid red cheese, then a wafer-thin crust and then liquid cheddar cheese, then another wafer than crust, then liquid mozarella, then a final wafer thin crust, then a 7 meats pizza with ham, cotto, pepperoni, lamb, beef, cabanossi and bacon

That, my friends, is a pizza
that is an enjoyable crust, but what you've put on top? fucking ew.

if i'm ever in australia and i've decided life isn't worth living/i want to make everything else in the universe taste GOOD i'll try it.

you're right, she would.

Seriously, it will blow your mind! The egg sits just on top of the sauce, its not too much, basically, its beaten until the yolk and the white combine into a pretty thick liquid, and it is drizzled on before the toppings get thrown on, then just cooked normally in the oven. It is heavenly, it's like eating a quiche, except the crust is never too floury, and it is awesome.

(Notice I used the correct word - except instead of accept, and too instead of to) They really piss me off.

I hate bad grammar as much as the next, although i do have a propensity for brain explosions when typing quickly on a forum

Seriously, it will blow your mind! The egg sits just on top of the sauce, its not too much, basically, its beaten until the yolk and the white combine into a pretty thick liquid, and it is drizzled on before the toppings get thrown on, then just cooked normally in the oven. It is heavenly, it's like eating a quiche, except the crust is never too floury, and it is awesome.

(Notice I used the correct word - except instead of accept, and too instead of to) They really piss me off.

I hate bad grammar as much as the next, although i do have a propensity for brain explosions when typing quickly on a forum

oh, it's like a quiche? count my shit in, that doesn't sound so bad.

i may make the to/too mistake and other really basic mistakes when i'm tired. but my bigger enemy is the typo, see khans sig.

we're bringing up an american, for so many different reasons :cute:

So it can think it is acceptable to have a President who can't read, or so they think that everyone of middle-eastern appearance is going to bomb them?

Cheap shot... :wink:

I watched Team America last night again, man that is funny

Back
Top Bottom