how many kids would you like to have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'd say i'd keep going until i got a son, being the only boy in my family and all... but let's not go crazy there. if the first 3 to pop out are all girls, one of 'ems gonna have to not get married, keep their maiden name or become a lesbian.

:lmao:

Carek1230 said:
I had one, only one and am happy with that. There's no way I could have dealt with more than one. He was a good kid, as tough as it was at times raising him as a single mom. It's tough and expensive raising kids these days, ESPECIALLY doing it as a single parent!

Good on ya, Carek. I was raised by a single mother. I can't believe all the shit I put her through now. I work with a lot of teens who are being raised by single mothers and that is my number one piece of advice: keep your mouth closed when you are angry. You will regret 100% of the things you say to that woman as you grow older.

Probably none, or if I do, it will be by adoption. I love my little brother (almost 2 yo) to pieces, but the reason I do is that I don't have to see him everyday :lol: since my parents are divorced and he's my dad's kid.

U2Girl416 said:
I'd say 2. one of my sisters has 3 and I think they had one too many. their house is quite noisy! being an aunt sometimes is tiring...4 nieces and a nephew, so two of my own will do just fine.

In our family, that is a small number. Some aunts and uncles have 6 and 7 children. My parents had 3 babies, when my sister was born they had three sprogs under the age of 3. :crazy:

It's not something I think much about, lots of time and things to do before thinking about babies but maybe in the future.

GibsonGirl said:
Absolutely none. I abhor small children.

Let the wolves raise him/her for 5-6 years, then take the little crazy in as one of your own.

Foolproof plan.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Let the wolves raise him/her for 5-6 years, then take the little crazy in as one of your own.

Foolproof plan.

5-6 years still counts as small, meaning I would still abhor it. The wolves would have to have it until it hits thirteen, at the very least.

GibsonGirl said:

5-6 years still counts as small, meaning I would still abhor it. The wolves would have to have it until it hits thirteen, at the very least.

Or you can make it wear one of those Hannibal Lector masks for 13 years.

I think he/she would love you forever :love:

JCOSTER said:
I have 2 always wanted 2 and knew 3 would just send me over the edge.

Same here.....Anyhoo......hubby does not want anymore and that's it.....no if's or but's.....nadda....so my choice is a little easier.....i would imagine it would be very hard if one partner wants more kids and not the other!

I would have liked to have had at least 3.

Unfortunately, because of my age ...I've already been there and done that ... no more now !! :tsk:

I have only one ... a daughter, she's absolutely precious !! :love:

I would be a horrible mother. I'd be disgustingly overprotective. I woudn't want my child out of my sight. I'd be like, "You don't want to go out and ride your bike! You want to stay inside with me. Just sit on the couch and play video games." :slant: My kid would grow up being a sheltered wuss.

I can't help but feel those parents who have suffered poverty and tribulation raising several kids might take offense to people replacing the act of having children with cats :lol:

Still, whatever floats your boat....

snowbunny00774 said:

Lucky - Surprisingly few men ( at least here) are up for the idea :angry:

Well, I make more money than him for one thing, so we'd need my salary. He's the one that likes kids while I would be just as happy without them...so if I consent to the whole pregnancy thing, the LEAST he can do is take care of them afterward. :lol: Besides, he actually knows how to handle kids, while I don't nor do I really care to learn.

Then again, if we moved back to Africa, we would prolly just hire a live-in nanny like everyone else. :shrug:

sulawesigirl4 said:
Well, I make more money than him for one thing, so we'd need my salary. He's the one that likes kids while I would be just as happy without them...so if I consent to the whole pregnancy thing, the LEAST he can do is take care of them afterward. :lol:

Sounds just like me. Though if I have babies, I'll probably try to do it between jobs so I can stay home with them for a few months for feeding and such, just when they are little babies and need bonding.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom