Hot but obscure Bono era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I was just watching "History of Rock and Roll" on VH1 Classic, and they had Bono talking. He had this look:

bonopurple.jpg

The post-AB, pre Passengers era where he had longish reddish brown hair and partial beard. He looked REALLY gorgeous on the show I'm watching! This was also the era of saying the F word on the Grammys and introducing Frank Sinatra. 1994-summer 1995. Please post all the pics you have of this, especially the ruffled shirt ones :love: I can't find mine, and I know everyone else will love to see them too. Thanks.

Believe me this era has definitely been obsessed over by Gg. :lol:

Thanks for this thread u2k, I love this look too.

U2Kitten said:
I was just watching "History of Rock and Roll" on VH1 Classic, and they had Bono talking. He had this look:

bonopurple.jpg

The post-AB, pre Passengers era where he had longish reddish brown hair and partial beard. He looked REALLY gorgeous on the show I'm watching! This was also the era of saying the F word on the Grammys and introducing Frank Sinatra. 1994-summer 1995. Please post all the pics you have of this, especially the ruffled shirt ones :love: I can't find mine, and I know everyone else will love to see them too. Thanks.

Yeah I saw the program..I hope they repeat so I can record..He is sprting the red hair red beard like the last pics posted **what a hottie***:faint:

Back
Top Bottom