Hi, my name is Asstrap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Basstrap said:

what videos are these you speak of?

the threads that begin with poll: video - [insertsomethinghere] in which there is a link to a video.
It's a weekly thing.

back in the day we used to have snowball fights, except we'd put horse poo in the middle of the snowballs.

hello basstrap. do you know who i am?

you should. :mad:i linger in ls...although, i did start out as a purely pleba gal...i've lost my roots...with the exception of the exceptionally long thread in plebans...

that is all. :wink:

Well hello there Mr. Asstrap! Welcome to PLEBAland. I'm Gina. You may have seen me in such forums as Lemonade Stand and Just the Bang and the Clatter, as well as lurking in such forums as It's Official. But most of my posts are indeed from here. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Also...twin...

Kristie said:

back in the day we used to have snowball fights, except we'd put horse poo in the middle of the snowballs.

Not that this surprises me (;)), but EEW. You put your HANDS on horse poo with only the brief hope that it might eventually touch someone else's torso? And where exactly were these endless supplies of poo?? I'm just going to keep saying "poo." Stop me any time...

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

Not that this surprises me (;)), but EEW. You put your HANDS on horse poo with only the brief hope that it might eventually touch someone else's torso? And where exactly were these endless supplies of poo?? I'm just going to keep saying "poo." Stop me any time...

it was frozen poo!
My friends down the street had a horse and a pony, they made enough of it for many a fight. That, and my team (me and a boy named Michael) was the one who did the poo thing, the other team (Neil and a girl named Sarah) did not.
BWAHAHA.
I had many an adventure over there :D

hippy!! sweet God!!!

ALL your over 600 posts must be in here!!

crrrrazzzy ladies reside here that's for sure

I'm scared
that's for sure

and tired
that is fo' sho'!

jpegs suck. just so y'all know.

Basstrap said:
crrrrazzzy ladies reside here that's for sure

*hands you observant badge*

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
:tsk: there you are ellen...the asylum has been calling for days looking for you...

poo...*giggles*...poo...*giggles*
:shifty:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
This should be renamed the "Poo" thread.
thank you
:shifty:3

that or the "Basstrap isn't allowed to :sexywink: anyone" thread.

refer to somewhere around page 810 in randommdumbdodom thread or the grape thread if you don't know wtf I'm talking about

Good gravy, asstrap is EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

*whacks him with a newspaper*

Don't make me get a spraybottle...

:sexywink: :kiss:

Asstrap:

3368%3A%3C2323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23233544474%3C6ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom