Hawaii Tickets GA question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

faithingrace

War Child
Okay so I got 3 GA's through Ticketmaster for 4-8-06, however I had to do it through 2 transactions. Two of the tickets say GA3 as the section and 1 says GA7. Does this mean there are certain areas you have to stand in on the floor? Are there any rumors for 4-9-06?

faithingrace said:
Okay so I got 3 GA's through Ticketmaster for 4-8-06, however I had to do it through 2 transactions. Two of the tickets say GA3 as the section and 1 says GA7. Does this mean there are certain areas you have to stand in on the floor? Are there any rumors for 4-9-06?

No, there is one main area, it's just Ticketmaster internal code to keep track of tickets sold. I had the same things happen for Dublin and Paris. Not a problem.

Re: Re: Hawaii Tickets GA question

lemon_vr6 said:

No, there is one main area, it's just Ticketmaster internal code to keep track of tickets sold. I had the same things happen for Dublin and Paris. Not a problem.

Great, I would hate to have to be seperated from my hubby on the floor.

Yes faith, we are. If you click the link I posted, you will see all the interferencers who are going, and where they will be

icon_hula.gif

RE: Hawaii bound

Lila, did I happen to meet you on your way to Portland?

Did I possibly meet you in SAC airport??

I met a nice person traveling w/child and others heading there and to Salt Lake City show... thought it might be you.

And I'm going to Hawaii for sure.

I may try for Monterrey... but we shall see!

Aloha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom