Has Anyone Received their presale/general sale tickets yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
there's a thread over on the atu2 forums saying the same thing. the guy called over there and went back and forth with a supervisor......august

-dan

Anyone get London tickets? Every time I check ticketcrap they say, not dispatched.

I am in the US and received an email from TicketmasterUK within the past few days telling me tickets won't be dispatched until closer to the event date.

:down:

My Dublin tickets still haven't arrived so I emailed them today. They are GA so if they are lost/stolen I am fucked :down:

I am in the US and received an email from TicketmasterUK within the past few days telling me tickets won't be dispatched until closer to the event date.

:down:

This is annoying. I hope to get tickets right away -- just in case we can't go. Still on the lookout for cheaper flights from NYC to London... right now it's about 1600 for 2 people round trip. But it may not go down...

It feels like they'll send tickets a week before the show...

I had the ticketmaster email as well, It's no surprise. There appears to be no logic as to when they're sent out in my experience.

This is annoying. I hope to get tickets right away -- just in case we can't go. Still on the lookout for cheaper flights from NYC to London... right now it's about 1600 for 2 people round trip. But it may not go down...

It feels like they'll send tickets a week before the show...

Is it only Ticketmaster Uk that is making fans wait?! :huh:

Some people haven't gotten their Dublin tickets either. A lot of us already got ours about a month ago and some still have had theirs dispatched. That is Ticketmaster IE

That UNLV site is a joke. It looks like a 12-yr old designed it. Even worse is it can't handle a U2 presale. They charge us some ridiculous fee without delivering promptly. The only upside is a small venue for the show.

I don't get UK ticketmaster. I guess it helps against scalpers, but annoys me.

Yep still no London tickets. Sheffield were sent out ages ago though. Doesn't really make sense, you'd think they'd print and send them all in one big batch.

I have no tickets for my UK shows, and my Dublin (GA) ones have been lost in the post so I need to pick them up in Ireland (took me 3 emails to actually get that fucking info).

When I spoke to Ticketmaster UK some time ago the guy I spoke to thought that the tickets might be dispatched approx 1 month before the gig. If he's right thats another 5-6 weeks. He claimed this was down to the promoter rather than Ticketmaster and that they await the go-ahead from the promoter to release the tickets.

All a bit odd to the consumer especially when they don't tell you this when you choose to pay extra for Fedex Express Delivery only to still be waiting for the tickets 3 months later! Of course it ought not to matter. Getting the tickets one month before would be fine - if only these ticketing companies ran smoothly and did not mess up. As it stands, when your favourite band only comes to town once every 4 years it is a source of anxiety until the tickets are in hand.

For all that the Croatian ticket sale was shambolic at least they got things resolved quickly and our tickets for those shows arrived ages ago.

I panicked and bought them... got it FedEx... pointless. I assumed they would come right away so I could sell them if I couldn't go to London.

I mean that's my problem with it. A lot of people buy tickets to events and have to alter plans. I can't do that if they don't get sent to my house a day before I need to leave for London.

It's annoying and stressful. yeah!

I would cancel my order if I could.

When I spoke to Ticketmaster UK some time ago the guy I spoke to thought that the tickets might be dispatched approx 1 month before the gig. If he's right thats another 5-6 weeks. He claimed this was down to the promoter rather than Ticketmaster and that they await the go-ahead from the promoter to release the tickets.

All a bit odd to the consumer especially when they don't tell you this when you choose to pay extra for Fedex Express Delivery only to still be waiting for the tickets 3 months later! Of course it ought not to matter. Getting the tickets one month before would be fine - if only these ticketing companies ran smoothly and did not mess up. As it stands, when your favourite band only comes to town once every 4 years it is a source of anxiety until the tickets are in hand.

For all that the Croatian ticket sale was shambolic at least they got things resolved quickly and our tickets for those shows arrived ages ago.

hello swiss person!!! :wave:

Well booked trip to Europe. So leave Aug 11. Hope tickets can get there BEFORE i leave the US.

Maybe I can call and get them changed to will call.

^^I hope things work out for all of you..

I was wondering if anyone here tried to use there presale code twice (some ppl mentioned they might do so) and if they did, did they get the double amount of tix or was everything cancelled??
Not relevant to me but I'm just curious :)

Back
Top Bottom