Has Anyone Received their presale/general sale tickets yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got my Dublin 1 presale tix today! that AND last night I got a pretty sweet deal on a direct flight out of JFK through AerLingus, under $550.

I mailed ticketline and they said:ohmy:
"We aim to send all tickets out around 4 weeks prior to any event as this is normally when we receive the tickets in from the promoters if you have not received within a week of the event then please contact Customer Services on 0871 424 0047"
Oh no more waiting I can see me going:coocoo: just like waiting for tickets for the vertigo tour which made me:crazy:

got dallas. on the ticket it says there's an entry gate G. How's that gonna work for GA if say you have entry G on yours and you friends that have H or whatever

got dallas. on the ticket it says there's an entry gate G. How's that gonna work for GA if say you have entry G on yours and you friends that have H or whatever

maybe swap with someone??? easier than getting held up in the line...unless there's only one GA entrance. :scratch:

was wondering this too considering I still don't have mine.. They were presale tix.

Yep, same here.. got my chicago pre-sale tickets right away, but I haven't been told that the D.C. tickets have been printed yet, let alone mailed.. Is this a common problem with the D.C. shows? What's the deal?

I got that problem too. I'm just gonna try and get in with them, they shouldn't make a big problem about one different entrance when I'm with a party of 5 right?

Dublin 25th July tix arrived yesterday (Apr 29th). Am thinking there's a possible typo on the tickets though - it says doors open 6pm, show starts 6.30pm. Or does that refer to when the support acts start?

My DC presale tix were printed and dispatched last week, but I still haven't gotten them. Maybe they put that and mail them later

Back
Top Bottom