Has Anyone Received their presale/general sale tickets yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone know if I can switch my order from Will Call to shipped? I really didn't mean to make it WC, and now I have to trade that ticket anyway... this is bad.

If you contat Ticketmaster, they should be able to make the change for you, although they probably will charge you some kind of fee.

And I just saw this on my Ticketmaster page:

Your tickets have been printed.

Your tickets were shipped via standard USPS mail. Items shipped in this way will arrive at least 48 hours prior to the event.

:hyper:

Mine too. They told me 2 weeks ago that they expect to ship them in 6-8 weeks

You would think that Ticketmaster would be all the same in different countries when it comes to shipping the tickets. It is the same company, so why does Ticketmaster Ireland wait so long to ship them.

Which pre-sale group were you in? I was in horizon for both pre-sales. I got my Boston1 tickets in 6 days but still haven't received my Boston 2 that I ordered March 31st.

I was in horizon group for NY1, NY2, DC, VA. Both NY were printed. I received NY1, NY2 on way. DC and VA, nothing yet.

and Boots for Bos2, this ticket has been printed an on the way.

My VA ticket now says printed and on the way! :hyper:

oh, my VA ticket now says printed and shipped on TM acct too. :)

I realize it takes TM a day or 2 to email you that your ticket is on the way. Why? It should be an instant email once they post that info on your orders.

They do it to make us mad and nervous

I endured the same for the Vertigo tour. Dublin seemed to take a LONG time to send me tickets - much longer than expected. And as my travel date drew closer and closer, I got nervous. I did complain once, which upset them. LOL! But I later spoke to a person who was wildly pleasant.

The good news - the tickets still came with ample time to spare. No waiting at my mailbox with luggage in hand. :lol:

So as nerve wrenching as this wait is, from past experience I can say that they should deliver without issue.

That is good to know. I get bad anxiety sometimes and it will definitly flare up come June if I don't have my tickets yet.

got my general sale boston 2 GA printing notification today. got my general sale Toronto 2 printing notification last week.

I also got my LA printing notification today, and the tracking says that they will be delivered tomorrow!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

:anticipation:

You would think that Ticketmaster would be all the same in different countries when it comes to shipping the tickets. It is the same company, so why does Ticketmaster Ireland wait so long to ship them.

Maybe they are waiting until Croke3 is sold out :hmm:

They shouldn't, but I can't think of any other reason....

I received my two tickets to Sheffield Show on 7th of April. (Purchased on 20th of March.)
Not bad, because I live in Russia in Chelyabinsk - 2,000 kilometers to the east from Moscow. :hyper: I've bought FedEx Overseas delivery... didn't want to risk with russian post service... Aside: I didn't receive any email notifications from Ticketmaster about "tickets dispatched" or something like that... though I receive "promo" emails from them very often... I just checked the order status on their site and was quite worried when it changed to "you order has been dispatched"... without any email. And Ticketmaster (or FedEx) misprinted my mobile number on the envelope... (lost one digit)... if they would misprint my russian adress as well... I would be in trouble. Anyway... tickets are in safe place now... (on the shelf :cute:) And me an my wife are starting to plan our August trip. :D

I got an email that my Rose Bowl and Tampa tickets had been printed and shipped via USPS.

Also, today I received all of the Barcelona tickets I bought, that my friend had picked up for me at a ticket outlet locally. I'm very relieved to have them in my possesion. :drool:

I got my pre-sale NY2 GA yesterday via USPS.

It's easy to tell which ticket is coming next by the order of "printed/shipped" emails you get.

Coming next is Bos2 GA from general sale. Then Cville pre-sale. And lastly will be DC pre-sale which has not printed yet :scratch:

I thought it was just me. I think that row/seat question on the GA ticket has been asked like a billion times.

Back
Top Bottom