Has Anyone Received their presale/general sale tickets yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still waiting for my Boston 2 tickets and my VIP tickets for Toronto 1. Has anyone who went for VIP tix received theirs yet?

Got my Boston 2 and NY2 GA tix today. Is anyone else's Boston 2 GA tix yellow and white?

Got my Boston 2 and NY2 GA tix today. Is anyone else's Boston 2 GA tix yellow and white?

My Boston 2 GA's are yellow as well, printed on Gillette Stadium tickets. I've got GA's to 3 different shows and all 3 are a different color. Barney purple for Boston 1, yellow for Boston 2 and standard TM green for NY 2.

laura, did you do horizon pre-sale and standard mail?

I did horizon for DC, Charlottesville and standard mail but have not received a "printed" email.

I did get printed for both NY1 and NY2... got my NY1 GA.... NY2 on the way.

Got both my NY2 tickets (seated) and my Vancouver GA ticket today...I bought both an hour apart last Tuesday (NY2 on venue pre-sale, Van with my Horizon code), both standard mail, so I guess you can judge Ticketmaster Canada more efficient since it had to cross a border... :wink: Vancouver ticket is actually kinda nice looking...

Here's the Vancouver ticket btw (Identifying info blacked out...), it doesn't show as clear in the photo but a nice leaf motif going on, very appropriate for late October. :)

IMG_2284.jpg

I haven't received my pre sale tickets yet for Boston2. I ordered them thru the Horizon group last Tuesday.

I had my pre sale tickets for Boston1 from the Horizon pre sale on 3/24 at my house on Monday 3/30 so I was expecting my second set to be here yesterday but they weren't.

laura, did you do horizon pre-sale and standard mail?

I did horizon for DC, Charlottesville and standard mail but have not received a "printed" email.

I did get printed for both NY1 and NY2... got my NY1 GA.... NY2 on the way.

I did Breathe for NY2 and Boston 2 and Boots for DC and Charloittesville and it said for those they are in the process of being printed. I checked in my order history on ticketmaster. I picked standard mail for all.

My Gillette Tix and Jersey 2 tix came today :) Now my Jersey 1 ticket doesn't feel so lonely in my ticket drawer... Well, Billy Joel, Elton John and Ben Folds have been keeping it company, but now it has more U2 ha

SMB

Got my tickets last Thursday, I paid a small fee to get them FedEx to me since a family a block away has the same house number and the street same is very similar and to top it off their last name is also very similar to ours :doh:
We receive their mail (we take it to them) but Im sure they either keep our mail or toss it out.(Post office has never resolved this problem )

I was not going to chance it with my tickets :)

My TO ticket was printed last week. My LA ticket was printed today and is also on the way :hyper:

My bos2 pre-sale and gen sale have both printed and are on the way.

Pre-sale DC and Cville still have not printed yet.

I guess TM is printing and shipping standard mail boston and ny shows first?

So strange...I got a printing confirmation today for the tickets I ordered on 3/31 (boston2 presale) but not for the ones I ordered the day before on 3/30 (boston1 general sale)!

Same here, my DC and C-Ville haven't been printed but my NJ 2 are already delivered.

Anyone know if I can switch my order from Will Call to shipped? I really didn't mean to make it WC, and now I have to trade that ticket anyway... this is bad.

I got my Chicago 1 GA's & New York 1 GA's - plain boring ticketmaster tickets, but as long as they get me in, I'm a happy guy!

Which pre-sale group were you in? I was in horizon for both pre-sales. I got my Boston1 tickets in 6 days but still haven't received my Boston 2 that I ordered March 31st.

Back
Top Bottom