Guitar Hero Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have no idea how you save it...i had it on my desktop but it freaked me out cos i couldn't minimize it and i closed it and lost it

:tongue:

there. i used that smiley. that is the LAST smiley i thought i'd ever use.

Ok finally now I get to post.

00520u2g.jpg

Beautiful
00319781.jpg

00319777.jpg

Gorgeous:faint:
EleEdgeBlueTShirt.jpg

LovetownEdge.jpg

JrEdgeHandonforhead.jpg
PopEdgesparklyshirt.jpg

Esther you always have the best pictures! I think that hot looking Elevation Edge in the green shirt is in need of the watermark thread! He looks so damn hot in that picture :drool:

edited because I spelled Edge wrong and well that's just wrong!!!!!

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:
Ok finally now I get to post.

00520u2g.jpg

Beautiful
00319781.jpg

00319777.jpg

Gorgeous:faint:
EleEdgeBlueTShirt.jpg

LovetownEdge.jpg

JrEdgeHandonforhead.jpg
PopEdgesparklyshirt.jpg

:combust: x (higher than i can count)

he seems to smack himself in the head often...maybe it's just that there's more than one pic like that...

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: Sorry I have to disagree. I don't like comparing Edge to a chicken!!!!!!!:lol:

Is your name Shannon? Lol, and I didn't say he IS a chicken, it just looks like he's gonna bob his head like one, orsome other form of poultry. All in a very cute and adorable way...please don't hurt meeeee..........

:reject:

MiniFly said:

Is your name Shannon? Lol, and I didn't say he IS a chicken, it just looks like he's gonna bob his head like one, orsome other form of poultry. All in a very cute and adorable way...please don't hurt meeeee..........

:reject:

Still, I don't find the humor in that one. :|

it's cool. It's all good as long as you don't do it again. I have connections..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I LOVE the Edge girls!!!

Rates thread 100 stars!!! And not because the hottest Larry pics ever are posted here... :shifty:

:laugh:

flaming june said:

:scratch: Which of them?

I think you meant Erised...:sexywink:

sorry. i probably did...:der:

i forget exactly what comment i was ignoring too...yeah i was thijnking real clearly last night :der:

hehehehe

i'm in the library right now trying to make it look like i'm lauhing at my chemistry homework and not grinning at the small window with the edge pics...it's actulaly not too hard to pretend my chem homework is funny cos it's TELLING me the answers and i just got graded on my ability to type "no units" into a box. :eyeroll:

Phew, I finally made it to the end of the thread. OMG girls, you so rock! I left here yesterday afternoon and there like two replies and now there are nearly 200. I am expecting very big things for next week's Elevation thread.

I will now go back through and respond to individual posts. Man there are so many goodies in this thread.

Okay, just a few (dozen) pics that stood out to me in these many, many pages...

3369%3B%3C7523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323379%3A%3B9366ot1lsi

3369%3B%3C7523232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323379%3A83%3A35ot1lsi

edge_musician_insideguitar.jpg

Does anyone know where these came from? We've all seen the pics a bunch of times but it's just completely random that Edge who is like never shirtless would pose for these pics.
edge743.jpg

:love:
21.jpg

ILuvLarryMullen, thanks for the gif. When his arm does that flex thing :drool:

arw9797 I can't believe you found a pic of the homemade guitar. Thank you so much! I wonder what ever became of that little machine, it so belongs in the Hall of Fame exhibit.

dsmith2904 said:

arw9797 I can't believe you found a pic of the homemade guitar. Thank you so much! I wonder what ever became of that little machine, it so belongs in the Hall of Fame exhibit.

I've had that book for a few years but I didn't notice it until a few weeks ago when someone asked for pictures of Dik Evans. It's funny too because I put a book mark in that particular page that the guitar is in thinking I might someday have to post it!

Thanks so much IWasBored for uploading these stills! I'm so bummed I didn't save the video of the fashion show correctly on my hard drive at home, Edge was so working it on the runway!

336%3A238323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323379%3B73442ot1lsi

336%3A238323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323379%3B73473ot1lsi

336%3A238323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323379%3B73474ot1lsi

Oh, and Larry, you're pretty :cute:
336%3A23%3B923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323379%3B73%3A34ot1lsi

edge22.jpg

te41.jpg

newed2.jpg

erised and fj, check out the fingernails...
newed25.jpg

I wonder how our little Dalkey Castle guide is doing? :heart:

So yeah, this one didn't have anything to do with guitars, but he's so cute!
ed-pop47.jpg

This totally counts because he is technically playing a guitar (although you can't really see it and like any of us care at that point in the video anyway). :macdevil:
edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

SpanishEyes21 said:

ok I've mentioned this before....I've never been a fan of his Joshua Tree look, IWasBored has a name for it but I can't remember it....anyways......I posted some pics last nite that made me almost fall of the chair. Well I think I'm going to add this to the list of Joshua Tree era pics that make me :drool:

I need to change my sig... I can't be "just back" forever

dsmith2904 said:

erised and fj, check out the fingernails...
newed25.jpg

I wonder how our little Dalkey Castle guide is doing? :heart:

Those aren't bad... nothing like the Dalkey guide's :no: His were REALLY long :yuck:

dsmith2904 said:

this week is all about Edge and his guitar. Live shots, posed shots, shots from any era, it does not matter, this thread is

dedicated to the man and his instrument (keep it clean, girls, keep it clean)!

oh I think we've definitely kept it clean :evil:

.......all those nice shots of his *guitar* :mac:

It's the Larry girls! they've corrupted me.............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom