Guess what I can do now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Guess what I can do now?

arw9797 said:

Is this concert something you'd be interested in trading a copy for something else? :D

Sorry, it's my only copy:( I bought if off of ebay a few weeks ago (I know, I know, not supposed to pay for bootlegs :reject: )

The seller, I think his name was keef321, was selling several copies of it, so maybe it will pop up again on ebay soon :)

Re: Re: Re: Guess what I can do now?

kellyahern said:

Sorry, it's my only copy:( I bought if off of ebay a few weeks ago (I know, I know, not supposed to pay for bootlegs :reject: )

The seller, I think his name was keef321, was selling several copies of it, so maybe it will pop up again on ebay soon :)

I didn't mean for you to give it up! I was asking if you wanted to make a copy and trade it for something I have. (if you have access to making a copy of it)

Well to copy a vcd all you need is a cd burner and just regular blank cd's. You need a dvd burner for dvd's and blank dvd's, which are not cheap.

I'm just on a mission to trade for U2 video and my pleas in the trading threads pretty much get ignored so I thought I'd give it a shot here.

U2Kitten said:

:applaud: Me too! Bono in that sweater = :cute: :combust: I love these! Those were the days! Thank you so much for making them! :bow:

Yeah! :cute: Bono needs to change his sweater more often :sexywink: Hey someone must've cut some from my video cause I don't remember him dancing with a second girl... WAHH! :sad: Oh well. :) Thanks again for sharing, Kelly!

U2Kitten, I love your sig! :D

Last edited:
Gah I love watching that video even tho I have it on a very bad version of Vhs its still fun to try to watch :wink: my sister got it for me and i dont know where.

these are GREAT!

BabyshirtlessBono is SO :cute:

I like that Edge chest too :drool:

:lol: @ those Paul pics-and what is he doing here? :eyebrow: :sexywink:

338376%3A723232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3236%3E692%3E7%3A%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3B%3B382893nu0mrj

arw9797 said:
Well to copy a vcd all you need is a cd burner and just regular blank cd's. You need a dvd burner for dvd's and blank dvd's, which are not cheap.

I'm just on a mission to trade for U2 video and my pleas in the trading threads pretty much get ignored so I thought I'd give it a shot here.

Sorry I couldn't help you out :( It is a dvd and I don't have the equipment to make copies of it. Several of the gals mentioned on this thread that they have videos of the same show (they did mention the poor quality though :( ). Maybe they could help more than me.

Best of luck on your mission :)

Back
Top Bottom