Grrrrrrrr I'm venting and growling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
OK, so I got into a bad car accident today. I have 6 stiches in my forehead.

You know why?

Because some asshole ran a stop sign at 45 MPH and ran into my car.

Guess what else?

He FLED THE SCENE.

The cops found him 4 miles away.

Oh wait, it gets better....
He doesn't have license and he doesn't have insurance.

WTF?

Yeah, I have this weird brace thing on my arm now and a black eye. And it was only like, 6 hours ago! I can't wait to see what I look like in the morning.

:banghead:

I HATE STUPID PEOPLE.

:angry:

OK, I feel better now.

Well, not really.

That's terrible...I'm glad you're okay. It really sucks that some poeple don't feel the need to be responsible and drive with at least a license, let alone insurance. And to leave without even seeing if you were okay...bastard. :mad:

I was in an accident 4 years ago. An 87 year old women ran a red light and hit me at 45 mph. I was in a tiny 88 Honda Civic and she was in a big-ass Buick. Luckily, me and my son were both okay but my car was a total loss. And I thought that because of her age and because she was cited as being at fault, she would lose her license...wrong. I was at Auto Club registering my replacement car a few weeks later and I saw her hauling ass into the parking lot...she was there registering her brand new Buick.

You'll be really sore tomorrow so take care of yourself. :hug:

And vent away...you have every right.

Last edited:
My god I am so sorry. Today must be the fucking day for shitty fucking days. Someone just broke into my car while I was visiting my brother and demolished my console stole my stereo and my brothers wallet which had his id, credit card and fucking s.s. card. I am so goddddammmmddd pissed off right now. I dont even care about my stereo but now my brother has no id no ss card and no way of getting new ones anytime soon because he's hospitalized and now some fucking crooks have his FUCKING id and ss card.

Thank you for letting me rant in your thread.

I'm so sorry that you got in an accident. :hug: :sad:

holy shit.

I know I'm being observant, but that SUCKS.
:hug: for everyone cause I don't have any serious car accident stories since I hardly EVER drive.

What a shitty time for everyone. I'm sorry Sicy. Like you need more to deal with. :|

Now I feel kind of stupid about being pissed cause a bird pooped on me Friday.

Yeah, people pretty much SUCK.

Sicy, you have my worthless prayers coming your way, I hope it helps.

I just hate stupid people. I mean, I know accidents happen and I understand that. I really do.

I consider myself to be a pretty forgiving person but COME THE FUCK ON! You leave the accident?

I mean, I brawl too much as it is but I was REEEAAALLLY close to decking this asshole when the cops brought him back to the scene.
To make matters worse this dill hole bounced off of my car and hit another girl's car. She is home from college and driving the car she had in high school. Since its only driven a few months out of the year, her mom only had the minimum insurance on it. No collision, no uninsured insurance, just liablity.

So her car is TOTALLED and they will just lose it.

Its fucking bullshit.

:mad:

:hug:

People like him are a waste of space.

I was involved in a hit and run a few weeks ago...just a minor one...but when I caught up with the guy his line of defense was

"But you drive an SUV"

:crack:

IS IT MY FAULT THAT I WANT TO FEEL SAFE ON THE ROAD?

Sicy...I know this may not be helpful...but did you check the trashcans or bushes (if there are any) around your car? I had my car broken into last semester and the guy took my money but threw the wallet in the trash. The policeman told me to look there...it was gross but atleast all I lost was cash...

*edited cause I can't spell

Last edited:
I did look around the car but it was dark.. and there were no trashcans there.

MK is the best ever ... :hug: thank you.

FINE SICY! I will.

OK, class. This is my face right now.
That slug looking thing on my forehead is the cut that required the stitches.
Please notice the beautiful fat black eye on the left side of my face. Its pretty isn't it?
My face isn't normally this wide and swollen....its the car accident, I swear!
Well, there you have it class.
3363254323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E2323359%3B8%3B446ot1lsi

3363254323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E2323359%3B8%3B444ot1lsi

3363254323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E2323359%3B8%3B443ot1lsi

OK, this last one is me raising a drink to Sicy---I know its awful. :|
3363254323232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E2323359%3B8%3B%3B%3C6ot1lsi

Ughhh!!! :hug: to all! That's awful!! Driving without a license/insurance :mad: I hope you've substained no other injuries!!

Sicy is there a way to contact people so that your brother's "identity" doesn't get stolen - I'm sure you've heard the stories about people doing that. :| :madspit:

Two summers ago, my car was 1 month old, and this :censored: banged into me, going like 2mph. He didn't have a license plate on the front of his car and ended up fleeing the scene. :madspit: $300 out of my pocket later I fixed his mistake...... :censored:

Nothing raises my blood quite like idiotic people, especially when they get behind the wheel!!!! :scream:

I hereby give everyone a safe, no strikes allowed public transportation system. Hurrah!

Glad you're realitivly okay U2SavestheWorld...just tell people
you won a fight. :sexywink:

A great big get-well-soon Bono hug for my PLEBA mom:

3363293923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3A8%3B%3D%3A27%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352454765ot1lsi

(I couldn't get the Bono e-card to work :reject: It was so cool, it even played HMTMKMKM. Gah! I'm such a failure.)

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

A great big get-well-soon Bono hug for my PLEBA mom:

3363293923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3A8%3B%3D%3A27%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352454765ot1lsi

(I couldn't get the Bono e-card to work :reject: It was so cool, it even played HMTMKMKM. Gah! I'm such a failure.)

Awwwwwwww! Thanks! And its my favorite Bono too!

You guys are the best!

You aren't a reject though!

I'm sorry you're hurting

MK, I'm sorry about your car and your injuries. I hope you will feel better soon.

As for the jerk who hit you, I hope he has the unmerriest of Christmases and a truly lousy New Year!:madspit: :mad: :angry: :rant:

Sicy, I'm sorry about your car and your brother's wallet, too. :mad: :madspit:

Please take care of yourselves. :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom