Green-Eyed Boy Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge_pop-JT_dvd5.jpg

cap155.jpg

:cute:

So dsmith, you know that the Oscars are on Sunday. I was just kinda hopin that if you see Colin Farrell you can give him a little message for me. If you could just tell him that Esther from Miami thinks your just about the hottest thing to grace this planet:lol: and if you happen to have a camera on you:laugh: ask him to strike a pose for me.

It shouldn't be to hard spotting him, especially in this condition.
http://www.photobucket.com/albums/1003/shopgirl/Colin_Crutches_03.jpg

:hyper: look at what I just bought on ebay!!!! :drool: I searched for this damn thing for 2 years :mad: I've only seen it on there twice. I can't believe I won! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself right now! I can't wait to frame it and put in on my wall!!!!!!!!

339%3A%3A79523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A%3B4%3A7588ot1lsi

arw9797 said:
:hyper: look at what I just bought on ebay!!!! :drool: I searched for this damn thing for 2 years :mad: I've only seen it on there twice. I can't believe I won! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself right now! I can't wait to frame it and put in on my wall!!!!!!!!

339%3A%3A79523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A%3B4%3A7588ot1lsi

Amanda, im so jealous:scream: that poster is gorgeous:yes:

SpanishEyes21 said:

Amanda, im so jealous:scream: that poster is gorgeous:yes:

I just wrote my journey with this poster in my journal. I seriously obsessively looked for it for 2 years! I joined ebay to buy it and was outbid. I can't believe it's mine! I spent a ridiculous amount of money but I don't care. I'm so happy I could just cry. I've been in shock for the past hour since I won. TWO YEARS! :edge:

SpanishEyes21 said:
So dsmith, you know that the Oscars are on Sunday. I was just kinda hopin that if you see Colin Farrell you can give him a little message for me. If you could just tell him that Esther from Miami thinks your just about the hottest thing to grace this planet:lol: and if you happen to have a camera on you:laugh: ask him to strike a pose for me.

It shouldn't be to hard spotting him, especially in this condition.
http://www.photobucket.com/albums/1003/shopgirl/Colin_Crutches_03.jpg

Since none of our boys are going to be attending the ceremony, I'm not going to be in LA on Sunday. Poor baby, though, hope he has someone taking care of him. If not, there must be plenty of girls just lining up to volunteer.

SpanishEyes21 said:

So many great pics! Especially this one...

EleEdge_7cover.jpg

I actually have a 7 cover on my desk at work (my original copy got a huge scratch in it so I bought a second one and kept the cover from the first, it's such a great picture it would be terrible not to hang on to it) and glance over at it often :love:

PS arw, that poster is fabulous, congrats on finally getting it after so long. I've been looking for a 12" of "In God's Country" for a little more than a year, I can understand the frustration.

dsmith2904 said:

Since none of our boys are going to be attending the ceremony, I'm not going to be in LA on Sunday. Poor baby, though, hope he has someone taking care of him. If not, there must be plenty of girls just lining up to volunteer.

I thought you lived in L.A.:scream: I assumed since you saw Colin walking around last year that maybe you lived their. Oh, well, no problem.

SpanishEyes21 said:

I thought you lived in L.A.:scream: I assumed since you saw Colin walking around last year that maybe you lived their. Oh, well, no problem.

I live near LA and actually will be going there on Saturday but am going to be nowhere near where I assume Colin is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom