Grammy Parties!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
Well, I think we need a topic all about how we will be celebrating tonight..
I'll be home, with my parents(I know), but I'll have the TV all to myself. The U2 tape is ready, and I think there's a can of Guinness in the fridge. I'm going to put the broom next to me.(Sweep)
What are you doing? Watching at home, going to a Grammy party?
Oh, I almost forgot the most important part........
I'm putting on my U2 tshirt right now.....
Share!

I'll watch at home... and cheer everytime U2 wins something!!
I'm afraid not many people around me share my enthusiasm!!! At least I have PLEBA...lol.

------------------
"The goal is elevation"
"Midnight is when the day begins"

I'm heading out to party with my fellow interferencers and local U2 fans at another fan's house! I believe Lilly, zonelistener, Ali Rose, kyra1, and perhaps spiral_staircase will be there. Should be a lotta fun!

-sula

I will be hanging out here, running my Grammy party...and getting U2 Fuzzies with my PLEBA ladies
biggrin.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

I will be at a friends watching.....they are only moderate fans...
I'll have to watch myself as not to scare them with my fanaticism...oh wait, I think it's way too late for that now !!!!!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by browneyedgirl (edited 02-27-2002).]

I'm at home, with a family that doesn't understand and a vcr with a broken record button on the remote. >_< BUT I have Pleba.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

My tape is in the VCR and I'll be watching with my husband Rick and probably my son Daniel. They'll both harass me everytime U2 comes on but I know my husband doesn't mean it because he just confessed to me that he really likes U2 he didn't want to admit it
biggrin.gif

We'll probably eat take-out Mexican food cause I already made it known that I'm not leaving the TV to cook tonight. Bono on the big screen!!!! Oh yeah, and I'm wearing my PLEBA t-shirt. I wont be at my computer because it's in my office upstairs and I'm not gonna watch this on a little TV so I'll check with you chicks after the show.

SWEEP, SWEEP, SWEEP!!!!

Back
Top Bottom