GOYB video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay, so i leave this forum for five minutes and i've missed 98728 things lmao. *never leaves again*

omgzzzzz @ the video, don't care if i sound like a teeny. bono looks hot and the song is amazing. bring on the U2 madness all over again! :D

The video is quite interesting. I didn't like it that much the first time, but upon re-watching it I think it's amaaaaazing. :drool: Not quite as amazing as the song itself though :wink:

Just watched the vid in MTV and Much Music in Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It´s awesome!!!!

I've been switching between MTV2 and VH1 this morning, but I've seen no signs of it. I just keep seeing the same like, six videos over and over. Lame.

I dont want to boast....but MTV and Much are playing it almost every hour and now VH1 has started too...for once it´s so good to live so far away!!! Argie TV rules!!!

I still have yet to see it on VH1....i've been watching the Top 20 Countdown just to wait for the premiere. I'm getting annoyed I just wanna see my boys.

I still have yet to see it on VH1....i've been watching the Top 20 Countdown just to wait for the premiere. I'm getting annoyed I just wanna see my boys.

They should have shown it right before the #2 song. I watched it early in the morning around 3:45. I wasn't watching a few minutes ago but I saw it air between # 3 and 2 earlier.

Nice to know that those channels still play music videos now and then. Whenever I flip by MTV/VH1 it's Rock of Love or White Trash Hook Ups or Slutty Racist College Students Have A Slap Fight.

Back
Top Bottom