Gif Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so as I mentioned in the Misc Pic thread, my sister got me an unofficial U2 DVD for Christmas, "U2: The Complete Story" which is mostly crap, but did present some nice giffable moments, so at least it's good for something:

Firstly smoking is bad, but certain rockstars make it look hot:

adamsmokeqq3.gif

(The best part of this one is that, I don't know if you can really tell, but when Adam throws down his cigarette, it almost lands on Edge's foot)

larrycigarmp2.gif

This gif has double the goodness. First Bono makes sure to pull his sleeve down to it's proper Bonosleeves length, then shows us all that he truly appreciates the P in PLEBA:

bonopaulge8.gif

And Edge is bored:

edgeboredci2.gif

Adam shows us he has the BEST OUTFIT IN THE WORLD:
adamoutfitpb1.gif

And Ali is simply beautiful:
bonoalicf6.gif

And this one's just because everybody likes Bonotongue:
bonotonguebo1.gif

And that's it as far as gifs from the DVD go. They look like a lot of goodies, but in reality they were all very brief clips.

I have one thing to say about that...

iconbonoyaysapphires13.png
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are GREAT! Thanks so much!!!! I like the Bono loves Paul, and the bored Edge best. I like them all though :)

bonocomet said:

iconbonoyaysapphires13.png
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why but I think that avatar is so freakin hilarious :lol:

well, anyways, thanks for all the dedication ladies. your time consuming work is definitely satisfying your customers :wink:
thanks a lot for the gifs :drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I looove my YAY! icon, I overuse it so much on LJ :lol: Nothing expresses pure joy like baby!Bono jumping straight up in the air and clapping :wink:

:yes: Agreed!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
but did present some nice giffable moments, so at least it's good for something:

Firstly smoking is bad, but certain rockstars make it look hot:

adamsmokeqq3.gif

:drool: Damn he is so sexy:faint:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Adam shows us he has the BEST OUTFIT IN THE WORLD:
adamoutfitpb1.gif

And that's it as far as gifs from the DVD go. They look like a lot of goodies, but in reality they were all very brief clips.

:rockon: DOL:heart: Thank you babe!

I fooking lurv the outfit Adam has on, I just wish he had lost the hat and the grizzly beard.:eeklaugh:

He's still hot.:combust:

new sig made from mixing 2 of GG's Bono screen gifs :D

took bloody ages to put them together :crack:
there probably was an easier way, but i did it the hard way by adding it frame by frame :happy:

thanks GG :up:

waynetravis said:
new sig made from mixing 2 of GG's Bono screen gifs :D

took bloody ages to put them together :crack:
there probably was an easier way, but i did it the hard way by adding it frame by frame :happy:

thanks GG :up:

:wink: You could've asked me about it, with my program I can combine gifs too :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom